LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Protection..

Dubious

Just got an e-mail from Kins, and yes, I know i could ask them, but his way i can also get some feedback on their product..

http://www.babykins.com/store/incontinence-bedding/fitted-mattress-protectors-6-mil-100-vinyl/

There isnt any sizes, just double, single etc..

I guess thats the measurement you use in the US

But then, how big is a single? and a double?

Got the same e-mail from them. Was surprised to see how directly they are playing to the ABDL market these days.

Her'e a handy guide on US mattress sizes.

http://www.us-mattress.com/mattress-sizes.html?gclid=CI-Sgaq_sLMCFQf0nAodiFYA6g

Those should be correct as the ad said they were "fitted" sheets with side panels.

I got the email too! I have a bed mite proof, waterproof, zip-on cover on my queen size the Baby Maggie tends to test about every third night. On that is a very easily washable, cotton cover with a couple of flannel coated rubber sheets over it. Yeah, it's over kill, but like I said, my wife tests it regularly and there is almost no way my expensive mattress will get ruined!

I'm enjoying the pants I got from Kins but find they run smaller than the Gary and other ones I've used.

Babykins does run very close to size. I usually order larger since i am at the edge or 2 sizes. On the other hand, comco, comco runs to huge size. ACMedical is all over the place. I do love the quality of babykins diapers and plastic panties.

Babykins does run very close to size. I usually order larger since i am at the edge or 2 sizes. On the other hand, comco, comco runs to huge size. ACMedical is all over the place. I do love the quality of babykins diapers and plastic panties.

Seriously! i love how durable Comco pants are, but I ordered what should have been my size plastic pants and they kept me dry but my nipples got sweaty!

• Like 1