LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Person Who Is Very Close To Me Is A Member Here.

Late this morning a person who is close to me told me he is on this site. To tell you the truth it kind of freaks me out. I am a little bit shocked by this. Well I am going to have talk to my boyfriend about this. I wounder if this has happened to anyone else. One good thing is this person is glad to know someone who has an understanding of this. But as I told them I kind of wish I did not post so much about my relationship. Oh well this is going to be one for my therapist. I know I am to open sometimes but I never would have guessed this.

How is your husband taking this news?

I would feel much more shame/embarrassment as the person being diapered than the diaperer, when others find out.

I know I would be freaking out to the point of panic even though on a rational level there could be as many positives as negatives.

Annee, despite the potential cost to you, i have learned and grown from your honest sharing.

Whatever you both decide about the level of future sharing, Thank you

i think the big issue is also your picture.. i mean theoretically you could have been someone else, but posting your face pic on here was the kicker...

perhaps as a business owner and someone who deals with the public you may want to create anonymous emails and use different names, and no personal pics on these types of websites.....

Well me and my boyfriend were a bit upset. He was mad about the photo and was right so this was a wake up call. We talked with are friend who is on here and he wants nobody to know about what he is up too. I have known this person a long time. I think on the plus side of this the person told us that knowing us and who we are makes him feel better.

Annee,

This is why I never put my picture here and use a screen name that has nothing to do with my legal name. On the other hand, I have met others in the community and then invited them to a party at my house. Yes, I was very guarded about who I gave my address to, but it all worked out well. Please also remember that while what we do is embarassing if publicly known, it is not illegal nor immoral except in extremely puritanical circles. It is the use of commerically available products and activities between consenting adults.

I'm glad the other DD member is being cool about this and hope you continue to be the great poster that you are. I'm sorry that you got found out, but at least we all know that this community isn't so small anymore. When we were both much younger, I had only read a story or two that let me know I wasn't alone, but I knew this was pretty rare. I'm glad its not so rare now and hope that acceptance, rather than disgust, comes eventually.

Well I know too many people who hear of this fetish think the worst. I have to say if I had paid any attention to this before my my guy told me about his. I feel bad to say I might have had the same knee jerk reaction to this. I might have said gross or what ever. So this reminds me to try to give others a fair chance. I have come off a bit rude to some hear myself. But I get a lot of request to chat but I just do not have the time. I am a very busy person and to be honest I am always running behind. So please understand that I just do not have a lot of time. I think that now I am going to be more careful with what I post.

First...what Honu that isn't your pic? I thought you was a turtle. :huh:

second... Annee. is that a pic of your Panties?

I am so turned on..p.s. I downloaded the other Avatar..just so you know! :P

The Avatar is from Ebay it is a pair of training pants I saw when shopping. I removed my photo of myself because I do not want anyone else to make an ID of me. I do trust you Repaid1 so that is cool.

The Avatar is from Ebay it is a pair of training pants I saw when shopping. I removed my photo of myself because I do not want anyone else to make an ID of me. I do trust you Repaid1 so that is cool.

I was kidding, I don't have your pic :P

I think anything out of the "norm" is a shock. Everybody has a skeleton in their closet and if that skeleton is not something easily accepted it will be a shock. Hiding behind an anonymous name can enable people to pour their feelings out - like many people do here. By reading a person's posts I feel you can get a general idea of how that person thinks and how they feel about our lifestyle.