LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Had Fun This Morning.

This morning my guy went to work to make sure things would be as safe as they can because of the storm. When he came back home I was sitting on the couch. I was folding diapers I just washed I asked him how thing went. He told me what he did. After I was done I went down the basement and brought up the plastic pants that were dry. I then folded them as we looked at the news and drank coffee. I know he was waiting for me to diaper him. But I just talked about the weather. Well after a bit he got up to use the bathroom. But I had locked it. When he came back he said whats up? I told him to just sit down were I placed a Goodnite beds pad. Then he said that he only has underwear on. I then told him I want him to pee himself like boys do sometimes. He looked a bit annoyed as he said why. Well I think you need to understand to start understanding that when you come home you need to ask me to diaper you. Because you are my boy who is not allowed to use the toilet. Well about an hour later the flood gates opened. He then said mommy I am wet. He looked like a little boy with his pants all wet. I then told him to just sit and wait. I kept looking over at him. Then saying see why you need to be diapers. I know he did not like being in wet pants. Well after little bit I took his hand and led him to the bedroom and had him lay on the changing table. I undressed him cleaned him up and put him into afresh diaper. He then said thank you mommy.

The only hitch I see is that he needs to be told to go wet his pants....thats something that should happen almost automatically! :P Go off to play somewhere, get over engrossed and have an "accident"...thats much more fun! :D

then get changed after mommy give him a good 'scolding' ;)

Keep on having fun though! :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The other thing you could have done is had a glass of warm (not hot) liquid and poured into his lap and said something like, "aww, bABy had an accident, that's why he needs to be in diapers." Or, you could have gotten him so excited that pre-cum soaks through and it appears he wet himself that way. Fun for mommy and bABy.