LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still Haven't Found My Little Ab Girl Yet...

:starwars:

I know my special little one is out there somewhere, but I'm beginning to lose faith and hope. I don't know maybe that's how life goes: you get a few snags and than you get the catch of the day if you reel it in just right, but I'm starting to lose all ability to think I could possibly find a girl into this fetish.

For starters I am a blonde haired, blue eyed male, tall, charming, sweet, funny, and very affectionate and loving kind of a guy. I'm 20/m/MN/single and looking and have been into this for a quite long time, however, I feel maybe I should quit my search.

I don't know...tell me what I should do.

Hi DaddyForAnAdultBabyGirl and welcome to the site! I really don't know what to say to you without sounding a little harsh, but I have to say it. You say you've been into this for quite a long time, but you are only 20 years old. You feel like you should quit your search, and again, you are only 20 years old. Let me put things into perspective for you. When I was your age the internet wasn't even around to meet people into this... I didn't even know others existed like me until I was nearly 40... I didn't meet the right person until I was 43 and she's not an AB or a DL... There are many members here older than I am that are still looking... With that said, consider yourself lucky!

You are a little too young to be playing the sympathy card, but everyone here understands your frustration. Just be patient... The odds are in your favor that you will meet the love of your life in your 20s, but remember, you are looking for a very specific girl to meet your needs and that takes more time than just looking for any girl. If you continue to socialize on these types of sites, you are bound to meet someone. Also, this may help: http://www.minnesotamade.org/ (Minnesota Adult Diaper Enthusiasts) This is a group of diaper enthusiasts that get together every month (not in diapers) to meet and discuss issues with other like-minded people. Feel free to PM me if I can be of further assistance, I'm in Minnesota too. Best of luck to you!! BTW, read my poem in "The Rest of Your Life" forum, it might help as well.

Hi DaddyForAnAdultBabyGirl and welcome to the site! I really don't know what to say to you without sounding a little harsh, but I have to say it. You say you've been into this for quite a long time, but you are only 20 years old. You feel like you should quit your search, and again, you are only 20 years old. Let me put things into perspective for you. When I was your age the internet wasn't even around to meet people into this... I didn't even know others existed like me until I was nearly 40... I didn't meet the right person until I was 43 and she's not an AB or a DL... There are many members here older than I am that are still looking... With that said, consider yourself lucky!

You are a little too young to be playing the sympathy card, but everyone here understands your frustration. Just be patient... The odds are in your favor that you will meet the love of your life in your 20s, but remember, you are looking for a very specific girl to meet your needs and that takes more time than just looking for any girl. If you continue to socialize on these types of sites, you are bound to meet someone. Also, this may help: http://www.minnesotamade.org/ (Minnesota Adult Diaper Enthusiasts) This is a group of diaper enthusiasts that get together every month (not in diapers) to meet and discuss issues with other like-minded people. Feel free to PM me if I can be of further assistance, I'm in Minnesota too. Best of luck to you!! BTW, read my poem in "The Rest of Your Life" forum, it might help as well.

What this all boils down too (Trust me I read it.):

*Fwaps with Cane to accentuate the 'I'm older and wiser than you card.' Which in this case is probably true. Man this is a long action, I should probably stop now before I take away from what I was originally intending to say.*

Young whippersnapper! You've got too many years ahead to be trying to mack on thems girls with the 'Woe is Me' Tatic. Now get yerself out there with honorable intentions before I gotta smack you upside your fat head again. And get off my lawn!!!

*What I have to say.*

Ooh ooh pick me pick me! I'm a real girl! I swear it! Don't mind the penis! Its coming off, pretty please! Pretty pretty please?! Pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top and ten thousand pounds of sugar. I promise I'll color on the walls and not make it boil down to just me snuggling and being a good boring baby girl.

Pfft screw it...

They all want the ovaries. :glare:

Guest diamondback688

ok...this is to baby_alicep: you really need to stop with the baby talk...the first time i could make out what you were saying, this time i dont have any clue...using baby talk is OK for roleplaying but it just doesnt make any sense to use it in the other forums...no one can tell what you are saying...sorry if i was a bit harsh...

donts geves ups tooks mes daddys dints finds mes tiwws 6 years afters mes puts mes selfs outs thers. mes 26/2 so its dose hapens just takes times.

Sweets Babys Alwice

*suckles mes fumb*

diamondback688 makes a good point, let me see if I can translate...

Don't give up, took my daddy time to find me too, 6 years after I put myself out there. I'm 26 too, so it does happen, just takes time. How's that?

What this all boils down too (Trust me I read it.):

*Fwaps with Cane to accentuate the 'I'm older and wiser than you card.' Which in this case is probably true. Man this is a long action, I should probably stop now before I take away from what I was originally intending to say.*

Young whippersnapper! You've got too many years ahead to be trying to mack on thems girls with the 'Woe is Me' Tatic. Now get yerself out there with honorable intentions before I gotta smack you upside your fat head again. And get off my lawn!!!

*What I have to say.*

Ooh ooh pick me pick me! I'm a real girl! I swear it! Don't mind the penis! Its coming off, pretty please! Pretty pretty please?! Pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top and ten thousand pounds of sugar. I promise I'll color on the walls and not make it boil down to just me snuggling and being a good boring baby girl.

Pfft screw it...

They all want the ovaries. :glare:

:mail::roflmao::P:)

• 4 years later...

Us real females are out there but after a few encounters with a few freaks it can turn you off to where you go back into hiding. I fantastized about a Daddy figure in my life but when I started looking for one it wasn't easy for me either. I had the creeps coming out of the woodworks. They didn't respect me as a real woman first and had filth coming out of their mouths when I didn't even know them personally at all. Then I met my daddy and we started talking first in IM then some on the phone then I came to one of his ABques a little more than 8 years ago. I was one of the last ones to leave that night. We got to know each other as adults first before bringing the AB world into our relationship. You have to build a relationship based on your adult interests first. Daddy and I got married almost 4 years. We're both not young. 20 isn't that old to be giving up already. That special someone may not be an AB but could be someone that's open to it and will let you be a Daddy figure to her. Treat any woman you meet with respect either in the AB/DL community or outside the community. Don't start off with saying things to her that you wouldn't say to her face. Be nice, kind and again treat her nicely without going into gross things such as your fantasy of taking her on a cruise, keeping her diapered, patting her poopy diaper butt, waking up in bed next to her, etc. without knowing her personally. I really had some guy tell me this and I blocked him after this. Be patient as the special gal will come along someday.