LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footie Pajamas Are In At Target

It's the one time of year you can buy sleepers off the rack. Love the sock monkey one.

Sizes were s-XXL

No price sign yet, must have just gone out.

My store had eight styles, the other four had a small animal appliqué on the front, and matching animal feet.

post-1-0-85248100-1350852707_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-85248100-1350852707_thumb.jpg

they say the xxl will fit up to size 22/24 in plus size women but if you are tall like i am (6') and a solid size 24 they wont fit .... i would highly recommend trying them on first as many of targets larger sizes tend to run small or if you are taller as these are in the womens section ..... buuutttt that being said they are super cute!!

I was going to come and ask where the good ones are?

Also JCP had some cute ones. I have a aqua one I got at some place like Wal-Mart ages ago.

Still love wearing it on a really cold day.

For a DL I seem to really like stuff that's child like.

I've always felt like a older toddler to preschooler still in Pampers at age 4.

Never really fit into the labels we give ouselves. Not a baby, but not ready for Kindergarten either.

In fact I found a Winnie the Pooh diaper bad I so want at K-mart and it's under 10 bucks. :)

Edited by Kari
Getting rid of some old images
  • Like 1

Target.com has Cookie Monster ones not sold in stores. I bought myself a Cookie Monster one and cute pink owl ones too. I saw some at Walmart but they were jr. sizes not woman sizes. I wanted the Spongebob one so bad but I couldn't find an xl. I guess they only went up to large sadly. The Eeyore ones were cute. I love my blankie sleepers. I just wish that we lived in a little bit of a colder climate to where I could wear them more often. I can probably only wear them for 2 maybe 3 months max before it's too warm to wear them. They go great over my diapers. :)

the walmart ones i saw online were adult sizes.... and they do free instore shipping usually on the website... so thats an option as well. I really wish the target ones fit me, but i'm too tall for them!!! i love the shark ones