LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turtlepins "mommy" Asks A Question?

Since my little Turtlepins is logged on, I'm taking advantage of asking a question. He loves this site, and tells me all about it. Is he safe here? He's really into infantilism, and I think it's cute and sweet. I just want to be sure he's safe. Go ahead and answer and he'll tell me what you said. Thanks. Turtlepins mommy.

Hello turtlepins' Mommy and welcome to the boards! Your little sweetie is making quite the impression, over 30 posts in less than a week. I've never seen anyone burst into this site quite like this. I've read a lot of his posts in the past few days, and to be quite honest, I'm finding it all a little hard to absorb. Sounds like he is living the ultimate AB lifestyle, but nothing mentioned about this in his introduction, and I find that a little odd. He says "my wife is sweet, she understands me, I guess." I would say that is the biggest understatement I've ever read on this site, especially since you are hypnotically turning him into a (babyname - babyname - babyname), lol. Forgive me for being bold, but I'm a pragmatist, retired military, and professional administrator and I remain skeptical, it's in my nature. Please understand that on a site that you remain relatively anonymous, it's hard to take anything anyone says here as gospel, and I'm probably one of the most apprehensive members you will meet on this site. I just hope his desires to be published as a fictional writer is not at our expense.

Anyways, your little AB is quite safe here. **Huggles** You are the one that can turn him into a toddler/baby at will, so I would think 99.99999% of his safety is in your hands!

Thanks. He was just on again because I had to get up and change him. Little tike rarely has to be changed in the middle of the night. He was typing a message and I said his "baby" name three times to see if the hypnosis is still working. Too funny for words! Right now he's just laying the middle of the living room kicking his feet in the air and sucking his binky. Take good care of my sweetie pie. I probably shouldn't post stuff under his name. I don't think he'll mind though.

Thanks. He was just on again because I had to get up and change him. Little tike rarely has to be changed in the middle of the night. He was typing a message and I said his "baby" name three times to see if the hypnosis is still working. Too funny for words! Right now he's just laying the middle of the living room kicking his feet in the air and sucking his binky. Take good care of my sweetie pie. I probably shouldn't post stuff under his name. I don't think he'll mind though.

Turtlepins should make a single post to update us on his adventures instead of creating a new post every time something new happens. Just a recommendation as some of us are still using dial-up.

Pffft this place isn't safe at all, there are predators abound. Why just the other day I was fending off some poor helpless child from internet cannibles! Thats right, electronic information that eats other electronic information...

Fear for your lives.

some of the problems can be checked bu going out to www.grc.com and running a leak down test also check for mice on your system at same site

a good program to also have on your computor BOClean 4.21 from http://www.nsclean.com/index.html

this program will kill most virus and trojans and other little problem programs up to and including the FBI tracking bug

other then that is ounld like you had you little one treated with hypnosis would like to hera more about the program that use to program hi mind to respond tohis baby name 3 times

i have not had much luck trying it that way find i can do it to others using a single word or sound

Turtlepins will begin to put his stories in story time as a single post. Thanks. I got the messege. I'm keeping a diary of what happens and watching the video tapes so I can see it, because I can't always remember everything that happens.