LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank God I Had A Diaper On Stories

i had an accitdent to day....well kinda my stomic has been upset all day and i was playing doom 3 and i just pooped didnt really know i had to go (or i just wasnt paying attention) so thank god had a diaper on lol. any one else have moment like that were you were thankful you had a diaper on?

ive never wet while sleeping even with a diaper on i dont know why cause when i have a diaper on i dont really have to think about going but i never wet when asleep even with a diaper on

I am glad I got my depends adult underwear on quick enough tonight otherwise I might have crapped on my bed instead if in my depends.

I know I will have a good night sleep now as I drift off to dreamland in my crapped depends.

Yep, for me it was three days ago I was sitting through a lecture and I had to go. I thought it was going to be just gas but it was really loose and a trickle came out (not much). I was really glad I wear 24/7. At the end of the lecture I just sat there until everybody had gone and then I moved off into the toilets to get changed. I was really worried that I had possibly leaked out of the side but I needn't have worried everything was just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I either work from home or on the road; when I work from home I have the house to myself so my routine has been to drop the kiddo off at school, come home and diaper up for the day. It's a decent balance since I don't have to worry about anyone being home and can do what I please.

Long and short, I'm a DL. Perhaps some indulgence into the AB side now and then, but while my SO will interact with the DL aspect, she's simply not interested in the AB side of things. So be it. Balance. I don't wear to use, although I've never hesitated to wet and do enjoy the change in bulk and feel for a short while after wetting. I've never been one to mess, though, primarily because I don't like the feeling and don't really want to do the cleanup (nor is that a part of my desires - having someone clean me up from messy). Today, however, I figured "why not try it?" So while not a "thank god I had a diaper on" story in the sense of a save, it was the "thank god I have a diaper on" in the sense of the ability to try out this aspect.

Result? Not for me. Don't like the feeling, want to get out of that diaper ASAP, and have to clean up in the shower. Not offended by those who like it, just not something for me.

But I am thankful I had a diaper on... and could give it a whirl. Could definitely come in handy, though, the next time (hopefully never!) I get a bad stomach bug, etc. I haven't had uncontrollable diarrhea since I was a kid, but some of the GI bugs I've seen going around lately are just nasty fast-acting.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on my way to work at XMAS time last year and I had to stop at the post office for some reason. By the time I made it to the counter and transacted my business, I wasn't going to make it anywhere before my bowel let loose. Fortunately I was diapered and I popped over to the grocery across the street bought a package of wipes and used their bathroom to change.