LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Did A Sneaky Thing Last Night.

We had a problem at work that upset my guy a lot. He wanted to lay off being diapered for a few days. I enjoy the bond of diapering him and how he kind of becomes my little boy. Last night after he was asleep I peed in a jar and carefully poured it on his underwear. I then woke him. I said mister look you wet the bed. He turned red it was so cute. I then told him to go lay on the changing table. I then cleaned him up. But when I diapered him I did it the way I used to diaper my son. I pulled it up over his belly button I love how this Bambino is so big. I then taped it very tight. I then took the plastic pants leg and put it around my wrist then garbed his foot pulling it through . I next took his other foot and put it through the other leg opening. Then pulled them up. He had a big smile and said that he loved how I just diapered him. I loved diapering that way it just took me back to my true mommy place. I later on told him what I did and that diapering him is also as much for me now as it is for him. I also told him that I own him because he is my child when we are at home. Then he said in the most sincere way thank you mom. I know it may seem hard to understand how I feel but it is wonderful for me.

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It's awesome that you care enough to do that. I hope you and your bABy are very happy. You also could have just used warm water on his underwear and more than likely triggered him wetting.