LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You'Ll Get Used To It

That would be some really different situation to be found in, and it does sound most enticing, but I doubt I could keep it going so well. I really like the story and look forward to more chapters.

Danni woke to Laura releasing him from his overnight bondage. "Get your diapered ass up and fix breakfast. And don't burn the toast!" Soon he had sausage and eggs ready. Laura had showered and dressed. In her work outfit, Danni would have had a difficult time telling she was diapered if he had not known her secret. Even if she was dominiating him, he knew she was also wearing protection. That made her somewhat less threatening to him.

He was directed to shower and present himself to Laura. She helped him off with his falsie-laden bra. It had hooks in back and Danni would have had a tought ime removing it. He used the free time to poop amd clean himself. Laura was waiting with his diaper, plastic pants, and bra. She assisted him in getting dressed in the same clothes he had worn yesterday. Of course, the diaper was fresh. "Sandy will bring an outfit for you to wear today." They proceeded to work.

Sandy greeted him inside with a hug and kiss. She took his hand and led him to the changing room. She proceeded to shave him and brush his teeth for him. She mused half to herself "Maybe we will get your beard removed with electrolysis. I could give you some female hormones, but that would not be good for my favorite toy." She patted his diapered crotch as he blushed. "How cute! You are blushing more and more! It's time for your makeup." She proceeded to apply his subtle day face and brushed his hair and applied hairspray. "I think I will have you grow your hair. You know women love guys with longer hair? It least this one." she chuckled.

She slipped off his heels and dressed him in a light summer dress. He realized the hem was shorter so he had to be careful how he moved and sat, even though the dress was nowhere as tight as yesterday's outfit. Sandy nodded her approval. "I am so glad we are about the same size. I haven't worn that dress in a long time. But it is perfect for my sweetie!" They kissed and went to work.

The remainder of the day was uneventful with a noon change and suckling session. It was a busy day so Danni was left alone for much of the time. He was beginning to get a grip on scheduling. He thought they could schedule so that by working an hour or so longer every day, they could not work on Fridays. He would bring it up to the bosses. Spending three-day weekends with Sandy would be great, but what if Laura chose to give him more lessons? His tongue was still sore from last night.

Sandy drove them straight home. They were both a little tired, so he was directed to rub her feet and legs. Soon he was opening her blouse and removing her ursing bra. He rubbed the herbal cream on her breasts. This turned both of them on so she tore off both sets of clothes and impaled herself on his dick. "Oh, how I missed this last night! Having a woman eating my pussy is good, but nothing compares to your hard dick. Now fill me up with your sperm! AIEE!" He released in her and felt the little spurt of urine he had come to expect from her orgasms. "Now diaper me so your sperm flows into my diaper! You had so much I would need a maxipad to soak it up if I didn't need protection!" Danni smiled at his love as they cleaned and diapered themselves. They spent a quiet evening talking about the future. Little did Danni know what surprises the future would hold for him. There were three ladies with diabolical minds to think of more experiences for all of them.

Another tittie sucking and diaper change led to bedtime. They snuggled together. Danni wrapped his arms around her. She took his hand and placed it on her diaper. He was able to feel the warm wetness and kissed he cheek. They slept without waking.

A number of weeks has passed. Danni had gotten used to his life in many ways. He was diapered 24/7 and was wetting almost every night. He suckled Sandy's gorgeous tits morning, noon and night. Sandy had instructed him in rubbing herbal cream on them. She did not know if the cream would help her produce milk, but they both enjoyed the process. Danni had not worn men's clothes since moving in with Sandy. They had shopped together several times for his shoes and foundation garments. He felt awkward in any shoes less than 3" heels. His Achilles tendons were shortening. He even wore high-heeled waterproof mules for showereing. His gait had adapted to the heels and the weight of his silicone-filled falsies on his chest. Work had gotten into a routine for them all. They had re-arranged the scheduling so they usually were off on Fridays and diapers were worn and changed as needed.

The wedding date was coming soon. Sandy made an appointment for Danni's body hair to be removed by electrolysis. While his facial; hair was sparse and light colored, she was getting tired of shaving him every day and also in the evening if they were going out. She had made the appointment without his knowledge and drove him on Friday morning to a medical looking building. After a short wait, the technician summoned both of them. "My name is Sylvia and I hear someone needs some hair removed."

Sandy replied "Yes, I talked to you yesterday about my honey. I am getting fed up with him needing to be shaved all the time. Take it all off!"

Danni was undressed by both ladies. Sylvia exclaimed "This is the best impersonization I have seen! He could easily pass for a woman, and an atractive one at that. Shall we go all the way?" Danni was confused as Sandy nodded agreement. He was stripped naked including his diaper and strapped to an exam table with stirrups. "Is he incontinent? If so, I should catheritise him to prevent a mess. I will get a kit."

Danni started to panic and Sandy had to reassure him. "I won't let her hurt you. I will feel so nice to have your hairless body close to me. I am dripping thinking about it." Danni reflected that every time Sandy wanted to do something new to him, she used her feminine wiles to make him agree. "Besides, you are tied down. It's too late. If you are quiet, I will not have to gag you. Now behave for me."

Sylvia returned wearing latex gloves carrying a tray. She opened a plastic bag revealing a Foley catheter. "Has he been catheterised before?" Sandy shook her head no. "Then I will use a #12 French. It should suffice for a short time." She picked up a blunt ended syringe and inseerted the tip in Danni's pee-hole. Sandy held his hand as she injected a local anesthetic. Next Sylvia snaked the tube up his penis. He felt the pressure but no pain. Sylvia took a syringe of distilled water and squeezed it in a port on the tube.

"This inflates a balloon in you bladder, Danni. Normally we do this to keep the patient from removing it, but it looks like we won't have to worry about that in your bound state!" She and Sandy laughed as Danni blushed. A collection bag was fitted to the drain tube and hung from the side of the table.

She proceeded with the treatment. "Normally we do this over time, but Sandy has assured me you won't complain. Sandy, I think you should gag him as there are others in the office we do not want to disturb with his whining. These blowup gags can be inflated so he cannot remove it, but his face is uncovered to enable the electrolysis without removing the gag. It stings some, so noise is common."

Sylvia started on his face. As promised, it was uncomftorable but not too painful. It felt like little bee stings. Sylvia thinned out his eyebrows and started on his chest. Soon his chest was smooth. She went at his armpits. The sting was stronger on these sensitive areas as he squirmed and moaned through the gag. Sandy whispered sweet nothings in his ear, the kind she used to help him sleep. Soon his legs were treated and his legs were shaven in the back. Now it was time for his pubic area so both ladies tightened his straps. He tried to buck the needle, but it was of no use, as the straps were too tight. His legs were raised so the small hairs around his asshole were also removed. His chest straps were loosened as his back was treated. It was over as Danni whimpered into the gag softly.

Sandy said "that wasn't too bad, now was it? I think you were a wimp about this. Just for that, you will wear the catheter until I remove it. I am going to remove the gag, but I will replace it if you make noise. OK?" Danni nodded in agreement as she deflated the gag and pocketed it for future use. He was unstrapped and she rubbed soothing cream over his body, which looked as if he had been in the sun and developed a moderate sunburn.

Sylvia added "This cream will help him feel better. Better use diaper rash ointment on that area, it will be sensitive for several days. You know how to take out the cath. I suggest no more than 48 hours or it could get infected. He will find it painful to get an erection, so I hope his oral skills will suit you!"

:He has been taking lessons. I may remove it after he has satisfied me adaquately. He will have an incentive to do a thorough job." She giggled.

Sandy disconnected the drainage tube from the collection bag. She cut the tube allowing several inches to protrude from his peehole, ensuring a steady drip into his diaper. His tits were reglued to his chest and his longline bra replaced. He winced at the discomfort from the treatment as Sandy reminded him, "Now you know what women do to be attractive to you men. But the only one you need to impress is me. We are going to lunch. Afterward, you will get a chance to please me. If you do a good enough job, I might remove your catheter. It could be painful to have an erection, so I may coat it with K-Y. Only if you behave."

They were conversing over lunch. "How does it feel to have no control, lover?"

"Actually, it is not too much different. I drip without being aware most of the time anyway. But being with you and not being able to have an erection is painful, as I am almost always erect around you."

They went home after lunch. Danni was ordered to undress Sandy to her diaper and nursing bra. She say on sthe couch with her constantly dripping sub acroos her lap. She opened the flaps of her bra and nursed him. She was so turned on she rubbed her thighs together, allowing the wet diaper to arouse her even more. All of a sudden, she sensed milk arriving in her tit! It had worked after all these weeks! Danni moaned and sucked harder as she climaxed in her diaper without any other stimulation. She was so happy, she had promised him milk for their marriage and it had happened. He changed sides and she produced from that breast also. Both were thrilled. He napped as she thought about what had happened. The power that milk production gave her was intoxicating. She smiled and held the man she had been looking for. It had taken some effort, but she finally had a man no other woman would take from her. She was looking forward to taking his anal cherry.

Sandy relented and removed his catheter and diapered him again. They both enjoyed his new nutrition source. Sandy loved sitting back with her sweetie suckling her swollen tits several times a day. Her production increased and soon she needed Danni to drain her at noontime. She had started dripping as her breasts filled and started to use disposable pads in her nursing bras. Having her titties sucked as she leaked into her diaper often let her climax with little or no direct stimulation. One of her favorite thimgs was to rub the front of his diaper with her stockinged foot. She loved controlling his orgasms.

THE BACHELORETTE PARTY

The date of the big wedding was approaching. Sandy and Danni were invited to Laura and Christina's house for the occasion. Molly from the clothing store was also invited. After several champagne toasts the opening of the gifts began. Molly went first. She had brought two new nursing bras for Sandy. Somehow she had found attractive bras, surprising the others. Sandy's others were utilitarian, and these were much sexier. She had also brought larger breast form for Danni. He now totally filled a 38-C size. He donned his new bra and modeled. Laura responded with a wolf-whistle.

Christina went next. She directed Danni to open his mouth into which she slipped a mouthpeice and made an adjustment with a tool. He realized that his jaw would only openan inch or so and he could barely make a sound. "I took and ipression of your mouth and made this myself. Notice his teeth fit into the mouthpiece like a sports mouthguard. The difference it that it only can be removed with this special tool which I give to Sandy. I put it on a gold chain which you can hang between your breasts. Notice that he can wear this in public as I painted the outside to look natural. He still can suck a tittie or bottle and drink through a straw. But it is hard to talk. If he makes too much noise, here is a plug for the front opening which will quiet him down."

Sandy replied "What a great gift! And you made it yourself! I think he will wear this for a while. And he can see the means of his release as he sucks his milk. Just seeing him like that makes me hot. And wet in two ways."

Laura had the final present. It was a strap-on double dildo. It had been molded from Danni's own penis from rubber. One was designed to go into Sandy's pussy and be strapped on. The other stuck out like an erection from her crotch. "I am so looking forward to him sucking my dick. Then I will deflower him on our wedding night. I think I will not do any preparation for him so his ass is tight. It will be just like a man taking a cherry on the wedding night. As the songs says, it will "Hurt So Good!" Danni's eyes grew wide as he realized how big the means of losing his anal virginity was. He moaned and shook his head. Sandy had to threatenhim with bondage on the spot to shut him up.

All had imbibed too much to drive. Laura invited Molly to share their bed and she accepted. Sandy led Danni to the now familiar guest suite and they changed each other. She laid bvack in bed and said "Dairy's open. Come and get it!" Danni discovered that he could suck her milk with the gag in. They pleasured each other until they fell asleep, his gag still in place. The removal tool was still on the chain around her neck between her titties, the object of his admiration. Both slept soundly and woke wet as usual.

• Like 1

WEDDING PREPARATIONS

It had been decided that Sandy and Danni would be married and honeymoon in Las Vegas. On Friday afternoon, they set to drive across the desert. Laura was driving with Christina in the front and the affianced in the back seat. Danni had been strapped into his seat as usual. Sandy had also been secured, which surprised her. At least their arms were free to caress and play with each other. Both skirts had been raised so they could each play with the others diapered area. But soon they fell asleep and woke as Sin City was near.

All four strutted to the registration desk in their heels. Laura had reserved the bridal suite for the lovebirds and a siute on the same floor for her and her lover. They all needed a diaper change after the long drive. Christina pointed out thet not having to stop for potty breaks had saved them time on the road. By this time, it was early evening and dinner time. After freshening their diapers and make-up they met in the gourmet room of their hotel for a leisurely dinner, after which they tried their luck at the tables with limited sucess. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day, so they approached the elevator.

Laura pointed out that it was bad luck for a bride and groom to see each other in the morning of a wedding. They had secured a license on their last visit, so a trip to the license bureau would not be necessary. Laura grabbed Danni's hand and led him to her suite as Christina took Sandy to the bridal suite. Danni was always a little worried to be under Laura's care, but she kissed his cheek and reassured him as they entered. What was the worst that could happen? He was used to spending extended time between the lesbian thighs of the Domme.

He was insructed to remove Laura's dress and shoes. He knew what ot do next, rub and massage her feet and legs. The slippery support hosiery made it enjoyable to him. Soon it was time to remove her diaper and put his lips and tongue to work. They were both pretty tired so after a change for both it was bedtime. Danni was given several pills to take. When he asked what they were, he was told it was none of his concern as he was being taken care of.

Sandy and Christina embraced in the bridal suite and kissed deeply. One pressing need was for Sandy's breasts to be drained of their newly started milk. She had been told that three relieving sessions per day would be enough, but more might be necessary if her production increased. Christina opened her nursing bra and removed the wet pads. She loved the taste and the feel of wetting her own diaper as she sucked. Danni was sure a lucky guy, she mused. Maybe she could talk Laura into the milk production business. She rubbed her diapered crotch up and down Sandy's stockinged leg and they had simultaneous orgasms. They changed each other and slept well.

i feel like the story is picking up a lot of speed and running towards Danni's wedding night...not that i'm not looking forward to it, but surely there are some events worht mentioning while they are in vegas, or is this another case of what happens in Vegas stays in Vegaas?

WEDDING MORNING

Sandy and Cristina woke early and had their hair and nails done at the salon in the hotel. Soon they were back in the suite. Christina drank from Sandy's breasts to avoid leakage during the ceremony. She helped Sandy into double diapers and plastic pants. Her white support pantyhose followed as did her prettiest nursing bra. A custonm lace-up corset was tightened in the back, making her posture very upright. 5" heels and a lovely white knee length dress were next. They relaxed with a glass of white wine for the magic time.

Danni's preparation was different. Laura first applied a solvent which enabled his stick-on brreasts to be removed. Next was a shower. Danni realized that he did not need to shave anynore after his electrolysis treatment. A diaper and pants were put in place as his control was marginal at best. He was dressed in the usual stockings with a pretty camisole top over his man-boobs. A longleg girdle was zipped up. To his surprise, Laura styled his hair in a somewhat masculine way. Next she brought out a stylish formal jacket, pants, shirt and cummerbund. When he was dressed, a pair of men's shoes followed. These were uncomfortable as his tendons were used to heels. When he complained, he was told "Don't worry, you will NOT get used to it." This puzzled him.

They met at the wedding chapel in the hotel. Danni almost swooned at the sight of his bride-to-be. She looked gorgeous and he felt so plain. He wanted to look more like her! Laura and Christina were present as witnesses. The ceremony began.

"Sandra, do you take Dannni as your husband, to love, guide and instruct?"

"I do."

Danni, do you take Sandra as your wife to love, worship, and obey?" Worship and obey? He hesitated but soon the respose was "I do"

They kissed deeply and exchanged wedding rings. The deed was done. She whispered in his ear "You are mine now, body and soul."

He responded "I trust you totally. I am now yours."

They repaired to the bridal suite for a celebratory brunch. But first was the rest of the ceremony. Danni stood before the three pretty ladies as they stripped his male clothes from his body. Sandy informed him "That is the last time you will wear men's clothing. This will go back to the rental shop." Next his C cup falsies were glued again to his chest and a long line bra was fastened in back. All the ladies stripped to their underwear. Danni was given more comfortable heels to wear. They had their wedding meal and Laura and Christina left the newly weds to their own.

• Like 1

"Are you nervous?" Sandy asked him. "I thought about stretching you before the wedding, but Laura and I decided it would be more authentic if you were truly cherry in your ass. You will experience a totally new thing, so just relax and cooperate. I promise it won't hurt too much and you may actually enjoy it."

All this talk was making Danni apprehensive. But the three glasses of wine he had drank with brunch and the mild anti-anxeity drug slipped into his wine alleviated some of his concerns.

"First things first. It is time to suck more of my milk before I leak there also. Do your duty!" Danni knelt between her legs and suckled as usual. For some reason, just the act of breastfeeding relaxed him and he felt his bladder let loose. As he sucked, he remembered how he was just a few short months earlier. He was a regular guy, frequenting the singles bars and acting like a typical dude. Now he was totally dependant on Sandy. He had no bank account, no male clothes, no working car, and he had been surprised when he signed the marriage certificate that he had taken Sandy's surname for his own. He needed at least 3" heels to walk or stand comfortably and he leaked pee almost constantly. The only masculine things he had left were his cock and balls. These Sandy had promised to leave for boths their pleasure because "it was her favorite dick ever." At least he was not to become a eunuch! In return, he head the pleasure of the company and attention of the sexiest woman he had ever known. They climaxed together at least two times a day, even if it was in one or both of their diapers. On tthe whole, he was content with his new life. He was not looking forward to being fucked in the ass, though.

After the feeding session she stripped him below the waist. She brought out a red enema bag that looked huge to Danni. "You will be clean when I fuck you. So I will clean yopu until it runs clear. It shouldn't take more than three lushes. Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

He laid on his left side as directed. She lubed up the nozzle and started the warm water. At first it felt pleasant, but the volume started to affect his insides. Sandy sensed his discomfort and rolled him onto his back and gently rubbed his stomach. "Relax, your owner will take good care of you." Owner, he thought. Is he now her legal slave? soon the bag was emptied and he was allowed to expel in the toilet. Sandy observed his outflow and declared another enema was needed. It was somewhat easier this time, until the added another quart to the bag, making it three quarts total. She announced after the expulsion that only one more rinsing was needed. Soon it was over and they moved to the bedroom.

The first thing Danni noticed was the plastic sheet under the cotton bottom sheet. that meant that housekeeping at the hotel was aware of his circumstance. This humiliated him even more.

"Ready, sweetie? I am taking your virginity like and old fashioned bride on her wedding night. Won't it be fun!" Somehow Danni doubted the last statement would be true for him. Next she put on latex gloves and lubed him as far as her fingers would reach. She removed the gloves and made Danni watch as she donned the dildo. She had him lick the part which went into her cunt. She was plenty wet already just thinking about what would be coming so it slid in easily. She had Danni help attach the three straps which met in the back and were secured. Next he licked the dildo intended for his ass. "That's it, baby. Suck my cock, you bitch!" For some inexplicable reason, he had a giant hard-on. He had not expected this.

He was positioned face down on the bed with a pillow underneath his groin. A changing pad was placed over the pillow "Just in case". "Do I need to tie your hands, girlie?" He shokk in the negative. Sandy moved between his legs and started inserting the rubber cock. Just pushing it in excited her and she pushed harder. "This is what it feels like to be fucked. Soon you will know how women feel after you men have taken advantage of them. How does it feel?"

"Oh God! It feels like a telephone pole up my ass! It really burns at tne base. Please stop!"

"I would stop, except your dick is the hardest I have ever felt it! Maybe you were born a true submissive and were just waiting to meet me. AHH AHH!" As she came, she reached down to the rubber balls and squeezed. Cum she had saved from her fellatio sessions squirted into both her pussy and his ass. She reached around and played with his cock and he came on the pillow cover. "Now you are my bitch!"

• Like 1

She laid on top of him and wiggled her ass causing him to moan. "See, that is why women are superior to men. My cock is still ready to fuck, unlike you wimps who get soft after one measly cum." she pulled out and diapered him again. She let him rest as she unstrapped the rubber cock and withdrew it from her cunt. He was visibly weeping and tears were running down his cheeks.

"It hurts, it hurts so much, please no more, I will do anything you want, please don't hurt me any more, I am your bitch now" he rambled on, sobbing as he said it. She knew now that she had truly broken him, that he would now do as she wanted, no questions asked. He now needed her, she was now the boss 24/7. It felt natural now. He felt the sperm from the dildo draining from his still gaping asshole. Now he really knew how a woman felt after getting fucked. He knew he would be sore tomorrow and have a had time walking.

They faced each other and embraced on the bed. "Now you truly belong to me. Your cock, your beautiful balls. and your ass are now mine to do what I want with. Maybe I will let Laura fuck your ass. Just think about how much fun that would be!" Not fun for me, Danni thought. He let the tears flow. At least his bowels were empty so his distended asshole would not leak poop. Just his own sperm. They both napped from the exertion.

• Like 1

Well done! Not a traditional wedding night, but lots of fun. Oh wait! They only had brunch and then went at it! There's still quite a bit of the day left - and the whole night. Or did I get the time wrong?

What will he get used to next???

Well done! Not a traditional wedding night, but lots of fun. Oh wait! They only had brunch and then went at it! There's still quite a bit of the day left - and the whole night. Or did I get the time wrong?

What will he get used to next???

Hmm.... I could see him "getting use to" breast implants... Not those phoney glue-on things!

Actually, the "Real Tits" thing has already been hinted at, when Laura took him home and said : "You look so sexy in a girdle, hose, and heels. Those fake tits are a turn-on. Would you like to have real tits someday?"

Another point I found interesting was after the wedding and the strap-on session... From what Sandy says, you can see her true Femdom nature.. I wonder what limits she has, if any, in turning Danni into a sissy.

Sandy woke up first from their nap. She reached over and felt Danni's diapers and found them wet. He had become a bedwetter, even during a two hour nap. She now had one thing she had always wanted, a cock under her control. She started to feel horny again so she woke Danni up and had him open her diaper and lick her clean. She realized that he had improved his pussy-licking skills due to his lessons from Laura. Laura had been right, nobody could teach cunnilingus better than a confirmed lesbian. Two orgasms later she pushed his head away, satiated. It was time to dress for their wedding dinner.

They showered together. It was a sensual experience cleaning each other's body. Sandy leaked down her leg a little, but it went almost unnoticed with the other water. Danni's dick hardened so Sandy masturbated him in the shower, thinking it would be much easier to put his diaper on with a soft cock. They dried each other and donned diapers to prevent a leak. Sandy dressed Danni in a sexy red dress which showed off his girdle aided figure. She dressed equally sexy. They put on their 5" heels and went to the lobby. They took a taxi to a quiet but elegant place. They were shown to a table and to Danni's surprise Laura and Christina were already seated. They took turns embracing and kissing. Laura had to ask Danni "How is your ass? I hope you are sore, that is part of what being a woman is. I can't wait until I can fuck you!" This truly scared him, as he had no desire to be abused by a man hater such as Laura. Christina merely kissed him and winked. She knew a least partly how he felt.

Laura proposed a champagne toast. "Here is to our new couple. Danni will make a nice addition to the female side of our existence." Danni drank reluctantly. "And to our new bitch! May Danni's ass be a joyful playground for us all!" Danni did not realize that Laura was to be such a large part of his sexuality. His asshole had been stretched so much that he would have been leaking poop into his diaper had it not been for the series of enemas Sandy had subjected him to. Of course, his bladder was leaking almost constantly into his diaper. He had been diapered so often that he had stopped trying to hold it in. He was not sure he could now, anyway.

They had a gourmet dinner with several bottles of wine after the champagne. Laura outlined their plans for Danni. "When we go back to work next week, you will wear what you are told. Of course, diapers and heels will be required along with corsetry and hosiery. You will be punished if your grooming and make-up is substandard. You will be on call to help any of us with a diaper change. Your tongue may be used to clen us. I will be giving you more pussy licking lessons. Your reason for living will be to please us. Am I clear?"

Danni gulped and nodded his head. The abundance of sexual pleasure made him malleable, proving Laura's contention that a man could easily be controlled through his dick.

Sandy went next. "I have decided that I will remove your bowel control. That way, you will never be without a diaper, as you might poop at any time. We ill go tomorrow to a sex shop wher I will get for your 'enjoyment' an open-center butt plug along with a harness to hold it in place. The sooner you lose control, the sooner you can take out the plug. The only way you will be able to control your asshole will be with a cork!" The others laughed as Danni hung his head. He knew it would hurt.

Dinner was finally over and they took a cab back to the hotel. They went to a lounge with a live band and danced with each other. Several men came to the table, but left when Sandy held her and Danni's engagement and wedding rings in the air. All three women danced with Danni, rubbing against him. His cock was now able to erect and they giggled at him. Men were so predictable, the ladies remarked.

Sandy led a rather inebriated Danni to the elevator. they were alone and embraced in the cage. Soon it was their floor and they walked arm in arm to the room. Another session of assfucking by sandy ensued after Danni drained her breasts as usual. they soon rediapered themselves and slept deeply. It had been quite a day!

• Like 1

Danni woke to the common feel of Sandy's tit in his mouth. He suckled lazily enjoying the milk he was swallowing. Soon she switched sides and he performed his duty. She checked his overnight diaper and he was wet as usual but not dirty. the enemas she had given him yesterday had really cleaned him out. "There is some blood in your diaper from the assfucking sessions. This is just like taking a woman's virginity. I love it and I love you! I can't wait for you to lose control there." Danni cringed and finished his breakfast at her breasts. He loved her so much, but he was apprehensive about the future.

After the morning cleanup for both they dressed in casual skirts and blouses. They met Laura and Christina for coffee and soon were off to one of the sex shops in the area. It was larger than expected and had many different types of fetish items on display. Rubber, leather, and bondage predominated but there was an area devoted to diapers also. An atttractive middle-aged lady dressed in leather bra and pants approached them. "Hi I am Sindy as in sinful. What can I show you?"

Sandy smiled and said "We need some things for our new lady here. I took his virginity yesterday after our wedding. He already leaks almost constntly as he is in diapers 24/7. I want to remove his anal control also."

Sindy hugged them all. "I have just the thing. This harness is made for butt plugs. The plugs are of different sizes and are changeable. We recently got these new open centered plugs. His ass is stretched wider and wider but he has no control over the center. Use some laxative such as Miralax and he will be shitting himself within an hour. The beauty is the harness is washable and after he loses his muscle tone there he can be plugged allowing you to control his poop. Notice the flat lock in the back, ensuring he can't tamper. Come to the fitting room and I will take his measurements." She led Sandy and Danni to the back as Laura and Christina browsed the rest of the store for goodies.

Sandy began undressing her charge. She removed his skirt, blouse and stockings, allowing him to replace his heels for comfort. Sindy soon returned with a tape measure. She asked Sandy to remove his diaper. Sandy warned he would leak, but Sindy was ready. She produced a medical incontinence clamp and applied it to his limp penis. She measured him several ways including waist and thigh sizes. "I know what you need. Back soon."

Sandy hugged Danni and reassured him. "It will be all right. You'll get used to it." That promise again!

Soon Sindy returned with several items. "One of our specialties is for female impersonators. This is a gaff which will hold his penis pointing straight down so he will have a more feminine line. It keeps him from getting hard also. Let's try one on." She produced a p[lastic thing which strapped to his waist and legs. His penis was securely pointed down and locked into place. Next he was bent over and his anus was lubricated. "There is an anesthetic in this lube to make it less painful. It also lessens his control back there. Watch the insertion closely." He did not feel pain, but there was a feeling of fullness more than ever. The straps were adjusted as Sindy marked the correct holes in pen. The harness was locked in place and his diaper was changed as it was already wet. "He is adorable! If you hadn't told me he was a guy, I would not have guessed it. He is so passable as a woman!"

Sandy replied "Thank you. We have been working on him for some time. He will soon be under my control completely. We will take both. Leave them on as his training is starting."

Laura and Christina joined them with several bags. Sindy hugged them all and invited them to a fetish club that night. Three ladies accepted, Danni had no choice. Sandy and Sindy talked and laughed together. Danni began to worry.

They spent an enjoyable afternoon seeing the sights and gambling a little. Danni found it uncomfortable to sit on the open plug and the gaff prevented any erection. Some how he knew another "adventure would happen that night.

• Like 1