LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You'Ll Get Used To It

Hmmm...seemingly a strange combination of the good feeling of being cared about and cared for mixed with the embarrassment of having poopy blow-outs and also the humiliation of being kept helpless. She's obviously in need of the love and care being given to her and in spite of her tears, seems to want this treatment - beyond simply accepting it.

• 2 weeks later...

It had been such a long time since Sandy felt free to use her diaper without a snide comment, at the very least, from her former fiancé.

• 3 weeks later...

It was time for a serious discussion about Sandy's future. While she loved being taken care of by her best friends, she had a dilemma. She really wanted a relationship with a man, but her experience with Steve made her reassess her priorities. She loved the feeling of a man's sperm leaking from her shaven pussy into her diaper. She also loved the feeling of a hard cock in her. While the occasional woman-to-woman was nice, she realized that she liked men more. But how to guarantee that her man would not stray as Steve had?

The three friends sat around in their diapers and tops and brainstormed the situation. Laura offered "You need to find a man whom you can dominate and control. I think I know how. We will find a suitable man and train him to diapers. By the time we are all done, he will need diapers 24/7 for his pee and poop. Wouldn't you like to have a dick and balls you can control? You can allow or deny him pleasure. I will be happy to give him pussy-eating lessons."

Christina added "We can even feminize him. That will make it more difficult to him to wander. We just need to find the right guy. I have talked to my friend Jerry who will start looking for an appropriate subject. It's amazing what men will do for us for a little attention. I licked his ear and jacked him off in his pants and told him there was more where that came from if he comes through!"

Sandy warmed to the idea. "Yeah! I love cocks and want to have one for myself! I want to fuck his ass with a 8" strap-on and make him squeal like a pig! I will make him come so often that he will not have any spunk for another slut like Steve."

So the three made their plans. Christina had installed restraints on one of the dental chairs in the office. They could be removed or used as designed. A little nitrous to relax the patient/victim was available.

They spent the rest of the day making plans, interrupted by diaper changes. Sandy was still feeling the effects of the laxatives and was essentially bowel incontinent. Laura and Christina also had pooped their diapers to support Sandy. By bedtime, they felt they had a doable plan. All they needed was the right man.

Monday morning Christina called Jerry. He informed her that his friend Daniel was in need of serious dental work. He was told to give Daniel the office number and promised a "reward". He agreed.

Soon Daniel called the office for an appointment. He was given a time Friday PM, the last one that day. He gave his info for processing. That enabled Laura's detective to report on him. When they got home, they informed Sandy. She could hardly wait.

Soon the report on Daniel came back. He had recently moved to town and had no close friends or relatives in the area. He seemed a perfect candidate.

Daniel was desperate for relief from his dental pain as he entered the office. He had been led to the chair and settled in. The gorgeous dentist and her assistant had taken charge of him. Little did he know his life was going to change in the near future. He did not see the looks exchanged between the two ladies behind his back. All he knew was his pain would soon be over. "Here, breathe in the nitrous. It will relax you. By the way, you don't mind if we attach these restraints to keep you from disrupting your treatment, do you?" This last was asked in such a suggestive tone accompanied by a caress to his chest. Having had some minor bondage experiences in the past he agreed.

His next coherent memory was of the cute receptionist Sandy changing his diaper in his bachelor apartment. His diaper?! What had happened? He had not worn diapers in memory. Sandy informed him that she would stay in his apartment as the anesthesia sometimes had side effects "like leaking".

[THIS TIES IN WITH MY EARLIER STORY "DIAPERED AT THE DENTIST" AT THIS POINT]

SOME MONTHS LATER

Danielle (formerly known as Daniel) had been alerted that tonight was a special night. Indeed, s/he was aware that it was the first anniversary of his wedding to Sandy. That had been the last time he had worn men's clothes.

Sandy had promised a special night for the couple. Laura had dressed Danielle for the evening and Sandy had been assisted by Christina. Both lovers saw each other at the same time. Danielle thought Sandy was the most beautiful lady he had ever seen. She was dressed in a form-fitting blue dress with white stockings and heels. Her hair was a marvel of hairdresser's creation. Sandy looked at her mate. Danielle was wearing a black knee-length dress showing a figure any lady would admire. Off-black nylons and red 4" heels were perfect. Danielle's shorter hair was styled elegantly. They embraced and kissed. Both patted each other's butts to confirm not only thick diapers but firm foundation wear. Danielle's diaper gave a feminine roundness to the hips.

The limo arrived for their drive to the restaurant. They shared two bottles of wine and a delicious dinner. Anyone watching would not notice anything unusual other that two women in love. If one observed long enough, it might be noticed that both were drinking wine as well as mineral water, neither had gone to the restroom. Their diapers were thick enough to last the whole evening and there were plastic pants on duty for safety. After dinned, they repaired to the lounge and danced and had several cocktails. Sandy led on the dance floor, but she had chosen the establishment carefully. they were not the only apparent same-sex couple in attendance.

Soon the time had come to return home. Sandy summoned the limo over her cell phone. Danielle remembered having a phone. Sandy had informed Danielle that s/he did not need one. They sat with their arms around each other on the way home. Sandy stroked Danielle's left hand, the third finger of which was circled by engagement and wedding rings identical to her own.

By the time they returned home, Laura and Christina had disappeared into their own bedroom. Sandy sat Danielle on the couch. After embracing, she got his/her attention. "There is something we need to talk about. This last year has been fantastic for me and I would like to make our relationship permanent. But I need to know if you are OK with what we are doing. Tonight is our anniversary but if you are not happy I will give you your freedom. What do you think?"

Danielle sighed. "I hardly know where to start. I was a lonely, frustrated guy. The singles bar scene was getting old and I had no one special. Now look at me. I am in love with the most amazing lady I have ever known. You are the most important person in my life and I can't imagine life on my own again. I think about fucking you all the time"

"I want to be sure about this. You have taken my surname. You have no money or credit cards. Your driver's license ID's you as a male. You have D cup tits which cannot be disguised. You are now totally incontinent and must wear diapers 24/7. Your tendons have been shortened so that anything less than 3" heels are uncomfortable. And you have been drinking my mother's milk for most of your nutrition. I will pay to remove your pretty titties and give you a bus ticket and $10,000. if you want a divorce. but don't ever expect to see any of us three again."

Danielle dropped to his/her knee. "Please, Sandy. I love you with all my heart. You proposed to me the first time. My former life was lonely and empty. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Please don't send me away!"

Sandy said "You realize this is your last chance. It may also be your last option to exercise free will. From now on, whatever I say goes. Agreed?" Danielle nodded. "Good. Now get to the bedroom and I will fuck your brains out!"

Finally, full circle! Daniel/Danielle has not only gotten used to it, he absolutely loves it and cannot imagine life without 'it' and without Sandy - or Laura and Christina either!

Thanks to all who have commented on this story. When I started with "Diapered at the Dentist" I intended to make it a short one, but I liked the characters so I decided to expand it. I don't outline the plot, I just write as it flows. This is the longest thing I have written since college over 40 years ago. I may write more stories with the same characters but I also have ideas for other tales.

Finally, full circle! Daniel/Danielle has not only gotten used to it, he absolutely loves it and cannot imagine life without 'it' and without Sandy - or Laura and Christina either!

Thanks to all who have commented on this story. When I started with "Diapered at the Dentist" I intended to make it a short one, but I liked the characters so I decided to expand it. I don't outline the plot, I just write as it flows. This is the longest thing I have written since college over 40 years ago. I may write more stories with the same characters but I also have ideas for other tales.

Loved it, from beginning to end :)

• 6 years later...
8 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Has anybody ever noticed that a lot of older stories like this have redacted chapters?  Is it just me?

There was a server glitch a few years ago and most long posts got cut off like that. Unfortunately there was not a backup for a lot of stuff.