LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Combo!

I use disposables and cloth baby diapers all the time. They make for one thick diaper that is reusable. I have tons of cloth that I use with my various disposables to make them much thicker than they would usually be.

A cloth diaper lengthwise down the center of a disposable is the best way to use ALL of the disposable.

A cloth diaper acts as a bridge transporting the wetness to the back of the diaper so you don't waste

half a diaper. Also, this effectively doubles the capacity of your diaper. You can wet more in each

disposable, thus changing less frequently and, bingo!, save money.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

I've found with wearing a cloth diaper insert, which I do every night. You can point your wee wee up or down and don't have to worry about any leaks. For some reason cloth diaper inserts for me absorb very quickly so you don't have to worry about leaking, unless you over fill the diaper. Thats a different issue!

Yeah, I like doing this combination when I'm not able to wear completely cloth at night. For instance if I'll just wear a diaper once or twice a week and I want something that I can launder discreetly. You get the feel of cloth and the improved wicking into the disposable, and all you have to wash is some cloth squares that don't scream "diaper" if someone notices them in the dryer. This assumes flat cotton baby diapers, not prefolds. Though for this purpose I prefer these soakers from Snap EZ For Life (http://www.snap-ez.com/Shopping.html#Soakers):

trifoldinsert.jpg

Unless someone reads the label and knows who "Snap EZ" is, these could be cleaning cloths, shop towels, or something else unremarkable.