LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another New Newby (In Cambridge Uk).

Hi all,

Have been perusing the forums and information here, on the site, for quite a while, but only just gotten round to finally registering.

I'm 35 (well very nearly 36), and am quite new to diapers in general. Thus far I've basically 'improvised', (towels etc), but as I've got more into this, and come to realise its something I very much wish to persue, now starting to try and decide about which route with something more perminant/useful in the diaper department (reusable/washible cloth, disposable, or the half-way house of the shaped cloth ones, with the outer waterproof layer).

I'm bissexual, tending more towards 'gay', and to me, I guess, the diaper 'thing' is less about the 'age play', and more, I guess a straight-foward, fetish, though I do like its ability to really make me even more sissy and submisive than otherwise I am, as I have for many years been very much a sissy/sub (master/Slave, role play etc).

Sadly, due to home circumstances (a lodger), I don't get to wear my nappys/diapers as often as I would like, I enjoy both wetting and soiling, and especially with soiling of course, its somewaht awkward when you've a lodger to get a chance to do so as often as one would like.

Anyhow. Quite enough, hoping to meet new people, and friends who share this common 'interest', and discover guidance and information for a newby such as myself.

Wet squishy hugs to all.

Mark

Hi!

Been perusing the forums, still trying to find information on the best disposable diapers, I can get hold of easily, here in the UK... I think disposable are the way to go, for me, as I can clean up afterwards easier (so lodger won't notice), and will mean I don't have cloth diapers hanging about until the next time I get to wash them through the machine... Which forum would be the best place to ask about them? I'm thinking maybe two types of disposable, a thinner, more discrete type I can wear under clothes, without people noticing, and just use for wetting, and something more bulky and absorpant for when I'm at home, with time, and space to play properly, and both wet and soil them... I'll keep looking round, though, see if I can find anything..

Welcome.

In the Just Diapers forum there is a UK section. There will probably be plenty of info there already so it might be wis eto have a read through before starting a new thread.

I'm a DL based in London, my main disposable choice is an M4 which I order online from Dorset Nursing. I understand many big Asda stores now stock Tena slips, which'll be a good choice if you can't have packages delivered to your hpuse.

Good luck

• 11 years later...