LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Order Was Like A Box Of Crackerjacks

Amyuser

Most of you you know i'm a cloth wearer but i decided i had never worn bambino's so decided to order some samples the diapers are thick and hearty the tapes suck

but what really caught my eye or really my nose was the quatrro doublers which come presented of baby powder i first thought i was crazy when i smelt babby powder and then i picked another quatrro up and there it was again and so there i stood sniffing everything but it was just the quatrro's and there was no traces of powder on them anywhere so it was a nice surprise,so now i wear a bambino with a doubler held on with a cloth diaper because the tapes on the right side just did not stick to the brief.

be happy in your Nappy

If the tapes aren't sticking then you got a bad batch. I'd send them back or atleast contact whomever you purchased them from to see what they are willing to do about it. I've never had an issue with Bambino tapes. I'm a big guy so I tend to put alot of pressure on diaper tapes too.....

Zpeed is right, any powder or lotion or oily/sweaty/dirty skin on your hands will affect the tapes. I always use diaper pins on disposables, bambinos included. I tape them then pin them through the tapes (at least through the 2 on the waist). GIves the security of knowing the tapes won't pop off due to a heavy diaper or due to lousy tapes. I also like doing it for the babyish'ness of using diaper pins. :)