LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can'T Believe It Happened.....

Well it happened I can not believe it did.... Many years have gone by and I always dreamed it would happen, even the movie Billy Madison gavce me hope it could happen....

Well years passed and just the other day someone that bullied me in grade school for many years said said 'sorry'! They said sorry for not being a better friend, actually i wasn't even a friend I was quite mean and I am sorry, I was wrong.....

I will say I don't remember her being that bad, but it was awesome none the less that it was said. I was on a high for a few days. So if you know you weren't the nicest to someone, even if you know you probably won't ever hang out, say sorry it it'll make their day for sure. Or if you were on the bullied end of I hope someone does say sorry as it did feel great!

Wow, that's honestly amazing.

I wish that I had the knowledge as a child that I have now, and how making fun of people for their differences was wrong. I was never a bully,, but I teased a few other kids just like kids do. Nothing malicious, but I wish that I could take it all back anyway. I got bullied a bit, and I wish the bullies would say that they were sorry. Then again, last I heard about the bully was that he wrecked his motorcycle and shredded off his skin on half his body. So I guess I got the last laugh after all.

Oh man do I regret saying some things to some people growing up. I generally chalk it up to being a stupid kid but I still think about some of the potential friendships I let slide just trying to be 'cool'.

Little did I know, its way cooler to not say crap about others. Took way too long to learn that life lesson......

• 4 months later...