LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Domination

I thought I's strike up a conversation about something I seem to be finding here quite commonly.

Firstly, I'm posting this link to a really well written essay on the practice and physchological aspects of Diaper Domination-ergo-using diapers to control and condition a submissive person.

http://www.tampafetishparty.com/writings/d..._domination.htm

It cuts off at the end before finishing (bummer)-and no one seems to know who the origional author was.

By the time I had been a top for around 6 years,I'd pretty much already refined it to be along the same lines-so there are only so many ways it can be done. I found it a bit eeiry that someone had gotten it so close to my own methods (hey, I guess we all like to feel special,eh?) :P

Anyone out there with similar experiences, from either side, care to comment on this discipline??

And if you are embarassed to ask questions in public, drop me a line...I never bite-unless asked. :P

Hmmm, from the sub side of things I have to say it was an interesting artical. Its all stuff that could be easily done or obtained. And it does explore the psychological effects of the Dom/sub diaper deal quite well. I'd have really liked to see him write about how much more versitile the Diaper Domination could have been.

I mean I myself am heavily into many forms of bondage, and the use of diapers only serves to extend the general frustration of being tied up. If you think about it this way a diaper is used to carry a mess around until it is disposed of, so what would be more humiliating than messing my diaper while I'm strapped to the wall and my Dominant is off somewhere else in the house having his/her fun? Likely I could call out but that would probably ensue punishment in a worse form.

Its an interesting form of D/s, but I'm looking for more comfort in my diaper play. My D/sism is dark and contrived with humiliation abound. Of course, not like I could actually control that situation if I were actually a collared slave. But meh. Nice article and nice topic.

:D

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Psychopath

Hmmm, from the sub side of things I have to say it was an interesting artical. Its all stuff that could be easily done or obtained. And it does explore the psychological effects of the Dom/sub diaper deal quite well. I'd have really liked to see him write about how much more versitile the Diaper Domination could have been.

I mean I myself am heavily into many forms of bondage, and the use of diapers only serves to extend the general frustration of being tied up. If you think about it this way a diaper is used to carry a mess around until it is disposed of, so what would be more humiliating than messing my diaper while I'm strapped to the wall and my Dominant is off somewhere else in the house having his/her fun? Likely I could call out but that would probably ensue punishment in a worse form.

Its an interesting form of D/s, but I'm looking for more comfort in my diaper play. My D/sism is dark and contrived with humiliation abound. Of course, not like I could actually control that situation if I were actually a collared slave. But meh. Nice article and nice topic.

I rember seeing this article posted on www.institute.balcksteel.com . I think that is the full text. However it is not the original.

As far as the chained to the wall messing her diapers,done that. it's not something I do every day.

All things in moderation,anything done too often loses it's impact.

I guess but as the article said diapering them all the time loses impact as well.

kanji,I like domination in general as a fun addition to day to day life. But a relationship with someone means sharing a lot more than that.

kanji,I like domination in general as a fun addition to day to day life. But a relationship with someone means sharing a lot more than that.

I guess but as the article said diapering them all the time loses impact as well.

Well, that's a question then. Yes, diapering your baby 24/7 makes them eventually lose interest. But what baby doesn't have to wear 24/7? :) I've found the best balance is that when they're at work, with family, whatever, they can be out of diapers. at home, if you're not wearing, it's time to be spanked.

Absolutely, a relationship solely forged on changing baby's stinky pants is doomed to failure

Well, that's a question then. Yes, diapering your baby 24/7 makes them eventually lose interest. But what baby doesn't have to wear 24/7? :) I've found the best balance is that when they're at work, with family, whatever, they can be out of diapers. at home, if you're not wearing, it's time to be spanked.

Absolutely, a relationship solely forged on changing baby's stinky pants is doomed to failure

It's even more humiliating to have the slave not wear a shirt be only in a diaper. That is how I am punished. I have to see both the diaper and flab on my tum.

It sure does mean sharing a lot more then that...

i am in a 24/7 Master/slave relationship. It's actually very hard to fit everything into O/our relationship that W/we would like and enjoy...

In some ways I believe a D/s relationship is stronger then most normal vanilla relationships...but i also think it takes more work. It may sound simple, the Dominant telling the slave to do this...do that....

But in reality...my Dominant controls two lives in a sense....sometimes it's hard enough to control one...

As a slave...it's easy to think that if you love your Dominant enough that you will fulfill all of His expectations....but it takes a lot more then that....hard work...tons of communication...and communication in this sense is much more demanding...when He needs to know about every aspect of your thoughts and life just so He can make the right decisions for you....

Diapering has to often times take second stage to lifes demands....paying the bills...cooking dinner...shopping...getting the oil changed...yard mowed etc....and if you have extra's in your life like boats...motorhomes...things that require extra attention....it sometimes leaves little time for the "fun" stuff like diapering etc....if my Master had to change my wet diaper everytime i peed instead of me using the bathroom.....we'd take forever and a day to get through all that needs done...

We fit a little times of Domination into our schedule now and then....like a trip to Lowes can be a lot of fun diapered...bending over to look at "nails" for Daddy while your diaper is peeking out the back of your jeans or Daddy asking you if your diaper is wet at the checkout counter....not really diaper domination per say...but still fun :)

It's quite true that life's demands have to come first-we all have to keep a roof over our heads and food in our mouths. But what I have enjoyed in the past is the ability to work it into day to day life.

I'm not a "daddy" per se-though what I do can look very much like that. But the regression dynamic really doesn't do much for me-it's too unreal for me to take seriously. I've usually used this as an initial breaking in sort of thing. Now if your girl is in a live in situation,say working with you in a home based business,(like mine) keeping her diapered is not all that difficult. I work an average nine hour day-six days a week.

When you don't have to go other places and work for other people in THIER settings,it gives one a lot more freedom. In my world, a girl CAN be sitting upstairs,clad only in a wet diaper,sewing or doing other tasks to pull her share of the load. And it's a low work dynamic for me-I just change her on breaks. (which are every three hours-it only takes five minutes to change a diaper and apply skin barriers)

What it comes down to ultimately, is how you decide to live-and what sacrifices you make for your freedoms.

It's quite true that life's demands have to come first-we all have to keep a roof over our heads and food in our mouths. But what I have enjoyed in the past is the ability to work it into day to day life.

I'm not a "daddy" per se-though what I do can look very much like that. But the regression dynamic really doesn't do much for me-it's too unreal for me to take seriously. I've usually used this as an initial breaking in sort of thing. Now if your girl is in a live in situation,say working with you in a home based business,(like mine) keeping her diapered is not all that difficult. I work an average nine hour day-six days a week.

When you don't have to go other places and work for other people in THIER settings,it gives one a lot more freedom. In my world, a girl CAN be sitting upstairs,clad only in a wet diaper,sewing or doing other tasks to pull her share of the load. And it's a low work dynamic for me-I just change her on breaks. (which are every three hours-it only takes five minutes to change a diaper and apply skin barriers)

What it comes down to ultimately, is how you decide to live-and what sacrifices you make for your freedoms.

I didn't post anything before. I was just thinking about being a slave wearing a diaper until somone changed me at his/her timing. How does one get someone to do that, submit like that. I don't think I could.

Some people are just wired diferently baby. I have seen girls who search thier entires lives for just such situations...........As to why they do it? it varies greatly-you'd have to ask them what they get out of it.

As to why they submit? I think they submit more to thier own natures,than to a dominant.

After all, A Dominant is really just a facillitator for submissive expression........

I have been thinking about this and while I wouldn't want at all at anytime tp become a slave to anyone in reality, the idea of sitting in a diaper doing productive work in a workshop, being taken care of-- being changed and powdered regularly--by a responsible take charge person is a nice fantasy.

I have been thinking about this and while I wouldn't want at all at anytime tp become a slave to anyone in reality, the idea of sitting in a diaper doing productive work in a workshop, being taken care of-- being changed and powdered regularly--by a responsible take charge person is a nice fantasy.

Well baby,a lot of bad press that happens in D/s comes from those who want to play,but not pay. And if done correctly it's not fantasy-it becomes reality.

The difference being planning, and the fortitude to follow through. :P

In the meantime, I am living it, the fantasy working on a long put off project in just a diaper. Getting a lot done. Don't mean to give anyone a bad name.

Well,people do manage to hook up in good relationships.......But let's face it,a girl would REALLY have to be into control to want to go there. And being a top in such situations is a lot of work-you always need to keep it balanced it it's going to work...........

And I'm glad you're enjoying your project-imagine how much more fun it would be if you weren't allowed to change the diaper yourself!

I just pretend that I only can change at certain times and use so many a day. A caring person who wants to give me a schedule in a private message can.

Just to add a fond memory here...........one of the things I used to enjoy doing was to put a girl into a cage when she was taking a nap-diapered. The bondage freaks really enjoyed this-due to being restrained,but allowed a little room to get more comfortable..........the cage bottom was a vinyl covered foam pa,d with a cloth cover that could be washed.......and the room was kept warm...........

The experience of coming in and seeing a lady lying there confined-so vulnerable and exposed,awas always charming.

I did leave an out-the key was in reach in a plastic bag,taped to the wall.........but none of them ever wanted to escape-after all, they were there for a reason.............. :P