LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

North By Northwest

I'm in the butthole of America, aka Idaho...

I suppose its not as bad as Utah, but I'd rather be in Northern California again. Anyway yea, I'm a transgender MtF AB into a myriad of other kinks as well. Most prominantnly I'm an uncollared sub, which is either due to the fact that I don't exist in my identifiable gender or I've never introduced myself to a Master/Mistress.

Bleh... Thats everything, except that I'm young and nubile... Well not really nubile. But I'm young and inexperianced.

So yes. HI!

baby boy from seattle, in to age play and dressing up in my baby cloths and thick cloth diapers

So youre a cloth fanatic too,eh?

Nice,did you know I just set up a group about sewing diapers?

I'm in the butthole of America, aka Idaho...

I suppose its not as bad as Utah, but I'd rather be in Northern California again. Anyway yea, I'm a transgender MtF AB into a myriad of other kinks as well. Most prominantnly I'm an uncollared sub, which is either due to the fact that I don't exist in my identifiable gender or I've never introduced myself to a Master/Mistress.

Bleh... Thats everything, except that I'm young and nubile... Well not really nubile. But I'm young and inexperianced.

So yes. HI!

Hmm,I used to have some tg mtf aquaintances when I was out in the local scene here. One was a pre op undergoing the hormone treatments..... Wanted to get some play in,but none of the Doms around would give him the time of day..........I was out on the bus that evening,and he/she offered me a ride home.

I treated him to a light introductory flogging when we got here-not a big deal,but at least some sort of experience. I don't go "out" much in the public kink arena these days-got tired of the politics and bs.

No matter what you identify as kanji-there's someone for eveyone out there. :)

Hah I like that, no one giving the transgender the time of day.

Theres so much irony in all the communities its pratically sickening. :P

I know, I don't participate in them any more.

There are many ways-not one true way.

Hi Topguy, I am from Seattle. I'm both AB and DL, depending on my mood. Hope to meet you at the AB/DL munch in Westlake Square Center today....

Sighs I have to work-maybe the next time round................

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I just moved to Seattle, probably will be living in Cap hill or queen anne. I'm looking forward to doing more for the DL community than i've done before. Keep me posted on happenings or if anyone wants to meet up.

thanks!