LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Odd Semi-Severe Cramping

Guest fakename7

Guest fakename7

i've been wearing 24/7 since mid-February, with the exception of one 3 week interruption and one 10 day interruption. i'm not fully physically dependent yet, but i'm mentally dependant enough that those interruptions (okay, more like "attempts at quitting and giving up") had to stop because i couldn't sleep well anymore undiapered, etc.

i had an unusual experience the night before last. I've read about bladder spasms, but i think this was something different. i woke up in the night with SERIOUS, STRONG cramping around my bladder area, almost like a charley horse. it was strong enough that i couldn't let go (or make myself go) lying down, and had to stand up---then could let gravity do all the work. Went back to sleep, and woke up the same way in the morning, again having to stand up. The cramp didn't let up until i'd been up walking around a bit and got into the hot shower. The cramping had nothing to do with sphincters---all felt like it was in the muscles around my bladder.

Has anyone else experienced that while training for bladder incontinence? Not entirely sure what it means, but hoping it's good news.

I think you are almost there now.

The cramps are most likely your bladder, which is, after all, a hollow muscle. Your bladder needs to empty, so it contracts, but your subconscious doesn't quite let it yet: your sphincter refuses to open.

If you manage to wet a few times in your sleeping position, this should pass because you'll know that it's OK. So, try to relax and wet without getting up.

Also, although this might sound weird, it might be helpful to leak into your bed a few times. Right now it's still something that MUST NOT HAPPEN to you. After a couple of accidents it could dawn on you that it just happens sometimes and that it's not the end of the world. It will relax you, and your subconscious mind might just one day think: "Oh what the heck, I need to pee, I pee."

And then you're there.

So. all in all: relax.

Hi there,

I agree with Wetman. It sounds like you've triggered the reflex to void, so the bladder has contracted. But the sphincter hasn't allowed anything to pass, is probably gone into spasm with the sudden pressure. Its not comfortable at all for me, and for someone with full feeling down there I'd expect to be quite awful.

I think its a good sign for your goals. In my opinion it sounds like your body is trying to go at night. You just have to get around a mental block.

Puggsley

That can happen if you have too many stimulants. That is too much caffeine, diuretics etc. and or not enough water. It's not a good sign. Means there's not enough fluids in your body, and while your mind and body is getting into the habit of releasing fluids ASAP. It doesn't have enough fluids to release.

There is a difference a distinct one between cramping and tremors. Cramping is not good.

I have had this happen on days when I was too busy and forgot to push liquids. You are especially susceptible to the cramping when you already get tremors. Your bladder is trying to get into a natural pattern. Yet has nothing to push out and Is therefore pushing on itself.

Try picking up a 1/2 gallon jug from a water and ice place and drinking two of those a day.

If you want to avoid water retention you can mix in dandelion tea with a bit of honey.

Should keep things moving as well as prevent cramping.

Best,

Blake

Hi Pup long time no hear. Hope all is well with you and yours. I agree with what the others have said about this. The biggest thing that i see is that is while your bladder is really working hard to make you go the sphincter is saying no, this will indeed pass as time goes on and thus the cramps you feel will be gone also. Think back to before you started your untraining even further if you will and try to remember waking up with your bladder so sore from wanting to go but you held it because " we're big boys and we don't wet are beds" I would wager a guess it's happened to all of us at one time or another and when we finally went we were still sore for awhile after. remember the bladder is a muscle and when it works overtime like any muscle it gets sore As said above try to relax, keep up on your fluids etc. and you will be ok . Hugs Thong.