LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Sex

thick and dry

Sorry if this thread is specialized, or doesn't belong here... please feel free to move it, mods.

Anyhow, me and the lady both love diapers- we both wear and I'm looking for tips on diapered sex. So far, I've only tried it when she's wearing, going in through the side of her diaper (crotch area) and it ends up 'hurting her' and feels like it may compromise the condom. Even when I un-tape it on the used side- it feels strange and she doesn't enjoy it, which is first priority.

Should I just 'feel it out', make a hole, and go in through hers? Does that make a huge mess? Is diaper fluff a health issue or danger to our privates? What if we both want to wear? Do they need to be dry?

Thanks for the future replies, I swear I'm not a creep trying to get off on this- just genuinely interested on how to do it right, and the type of ways to do it.

Yes, you can put holes in the diapers. Yes, it will make a mess. I,ve done it both dry and wet. Both are just as messy when it comes to the fluff and pulp/sap from the diaper.

I've seen one method where you prep both diapers prior to wearing them by putting a hole in appropriate spot and use tape (i used cloth backed tape) to seal the sides of the holes back up.

I think the pushing the diaper to the side method only works with some diapers. Cushies seemed to work ok while abena m4 or dry care 24/7 were a bit too difficult to push to the side and proved uncomfortable.

my $0.02

• Like 1

ive never had sex but ive seen some diapersex online, go to xtube and look up adam and emily, watch what they do, i tried to get them to do a how to video for situations like yours but they never got around to it, have her wear an oversized diaper so the crotch can be pulled to the side without discomfort, in the videos of adam and emily adam tears a hole in her diaper almost all the time, and i have one other suggestion, well more of a request, maybe make a video and share it? id be more than happy to give suggestions on what might be fun to see

My most recent girlfriend and I just used them as a form of protection... we mounted each other fully diapered, and it was great!

Well, it was great for me. She has trouble climaxing under any circumstances, so she wasn't so concerned either way.

How thick of diapers are you two using? My ex and I never had problems with the untape one side method, but that was almost always with thin diapers (usually a Tranquility ATN). If she's been wearing something like a Dry 24/7, try a (much) thinner diaper and see if it still hurts.

We never tried the hole method - I've never liked the mess that diapers make when the plastic rips.

The wife and I have enjoyed this for years, I just pull down the front of the diaper and then enjoy the time together. I think you just need to experiment, I personally wouldn't put a hole in mine as I don't want the fill coming out of the diaper. Just my 2 cents worth.