LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls Protest Solitary Confinement By Wearing.

Eir

Actually, looking at the photo, there isn't anything really remarkable about any of the young ladies. They 'might' be wearing something, but it's kind of silly to be protesting something like this and hiding part of what you are protesting about. If they really wanted to make a statement (and no I'm not saying this as a D/L but just common sense) They should be "WEARING" diapers and shirts only. No one can tell what they are wearing, much less why, but if they took off their jeans and shorts, there's no mistaking whats going on, and they can get their point across. hiding everything under their jeans just mutes the point and makes peopel wonder whats happening..

People wear skimpy bathing suits all the time in public with out shame or embarassment...so whats with the jeans and shorts...make the statement!!!!!

(and yeah, it would be sexy as heck also, but the point of the protest would be much more clear, thats my D/L side :P )

Actually, looking at the photo, there isn't anything really remarkable about any of the young ladies. They 'might' be wearing something, but it's kind of silly to be protesting something like this and hiding part of what you are protesting about. If they really wanted to make a statement (and no I'm not saying this as a D/L but just common sense) They should be "WEARING" diapers and shirts only. No one can tell what they are wearing, much less why, but if they took off their jeans and shorts, there's no mistaking whats going on, and they can get their point across. hiding everything under their jeans just mutes the point and makes peopel wonder whats happening..

People wear skimpy bathing suits all the time in public with out shame or embarassment...so whats with the jeans and shorts...make the statement!!!!!

agreed

This picture/story might be faked but it's not unheard of: http://solitarywatch.com/2011/09/08/a-form-of-torture-testimony-of-laura-magnani-on-solitary-confinement/

I had a guy who worked as a counselor at a prison in Southern Virginia mention dealing with uncooperative inmates by strapping them down in diapers on a table for an extended period. And of course there are all the CIA rendition stories.

Can not find any such incident as the story posted in the US news archives.

unfortunately in the us there is no law prohibiting solitary confinement(that i can find) eve federal law states that if someone is sentenced to solitary confinement all that is required id for them is that thay must get 1 hr out of every 24hrs for recreation out side of there cell this does not include them using the shower

but as far as im concerned forcing someone to be tied to a table and forced to use a diaper(unless there put like that to protect them selves under the mental health code)

and i can confirm that when the mental health code is used to restrain someone the general practice is to put the subject into some form of absorbent garment to make it easier for the staff to clean up after(i have been there)