LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines

Miss Mama

I was curious if anyone around here has played the game, Vampire Masquerade:Bloodlines? It is my favorate game and I simply can't get enough of it! Sadly, not many people have heard of it :(

I've been thinking about doing roleplay or story about it. The ABDL in me would love try and throw some diapers and babying into it! So hopefully one of you out there likes the game as much as I do! :D

I've had it on Steam for a year or so, one of the first games I bought with what I had left in paypal credit. I loved what I did play of it, and then I ended up sneaking round the hospital early into the game, got caught, and the moment I stepped outside got riddled with bullet holes from the police :P

About then my computer had its second hard drive crash so I haven't played it in months, gonna have to do it again soon.

I use the fan patch that's constantly being updated which fixes a lot of bugs and restores a ton of cut content (but for some reason it doesn't fix the bug in character creation that lets you start with full stats :screwy: ) and I follow this guide to get it to run in Widescreen with an altered FOV so everything isn't 'fat' (the patcher it mentions is found here) - guess I should get to installing those someday!

Still can't get over how well-animated the dialogues are, coupled with the voice acting.

I just started using the patches and love the small changes.(I still have a few bugs though...) I'm trying to install the mods but i'm having trouble... >,<

Does anyone have a favorite Clan? The Malkavains are the most interesting to me, and the first clan that I played as.

• 3 years later...

Miss, If you would like, I would enjoy RP'ing in it. Also, as for the ABDL factors; maybe there would be some spell of some sort...? Typically, I play around between 2 and four.

• 3 months later...