LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Small Victory Has Been Won After 11 Years

Amyuser

As of today the Federal government has cleared the way so that the Zadrago Act (named after NYPD Detective James Zadrago age 34 ar the time of his death) will include some 50 different types of cancer that has killed those of us who where first responders aswell as the people who lived in neighboring buildings, currently there are 400 cancer fatalities among us with many still fight to survive and many who are just getting the first signs something may be wrong, There was the mass murderer on 9.11.01 and now since then there is the pain and anguuish for the rescuers Families who either where on duty that day or new our Brothers needed help and went anyway. we do this job not for wealth nor fameor anything worldly it is a calling its either in your blood or its not. So this decision comes to late for 400 of my Brothers but at least some now in the future will have the best care and quality of life thanks to the 877 Billion. Victims fund.

Its just the right thing to do. Live with Honor as the Alaska State Troopers Motto says "With Honor There is Hope"

Nappy

And you all aqre wondering what this has to do with you and your diapers? Nothing

• Like 2

Thank you and all of the first responders that risked their lives to help in the aftermath of 9/11. It is about time that the government is doing what is right to support the people that have given so much and received so little for their effort.

Forbidden fruit I hope you like Jazz Nina Simone does that song well.

When the towers where built they still despite everything they new back en about it used asbestos so micro particles of aerosolized asbestos was in that dust as well as pcb's and cocktails of chemicals that got mixed together to form God only knows on top of that was rlthe smoke from God knows what burning. For three months and a splattering of a lot of these chemicals on the. Rubble of the " Pile" and so many people forget the largest organ the human body has is its skin. Does that help any.

I am glad something like this was finally done and I am equally glad we nearing the completion for the construction of the World Trade Center. I think it will be done next year. It looks like it will be magnificent with a height of 1,776 feet, a very good number. That will make it the tallest building in the world if you count the spire.

• Like 1

You Guys should of NEVER had to wait an extra minute.

But today I am very happy you and your fellow first responders get a chance to fight whatever Cancer or other sickness youi may have.

And have a chance to live to see the new tower finished and open.

Congragulations and Thank You!

Diapered Jason

The spire also jas an antennae in it,And as a Federal Amareur radio license holder and certified in disaster prepairedness Management and mass

Casualty imcident command and volumteer iny tme at my Coumty Office of Emergency Management

And many times i find the mobility impaired dont want to evacuate to shelters because there unique challenges and needs are not addresse by the volunteers manming the site but everywhere i have lived i have trained my people how to do it..and tjey come thru thr door ready to fight amd are "SHOCK & AWE" when tjey are told any assitance tjey need jist give a yell to gimp the site leader and i rollober anyway i am way offtopic

Though I can applaud the bill, may I be so bold as to ask how the dust at the site caused cancer? Respiratory problems in general I can understand, but 50-odd forms of cancer? I'm missing something here.

There may have been chemicals in that burning tower which were not designed to be inhaled, especially when burning.

One of my good friends was in Brooklyn at the time, said it was raining paper and small debris even there. It was actually a little odd, as I called his brother when I saw the news and asked if he'd heard from the brother in NY. Turned out their mom was having surgery that day and they weren't aware of what had happened.

Though I can applaud the bill, may I be so bold as to ask how the dust at the site caused cancer? Respiratory problems in general I can understand, but 50-odd forms of cancer? I'm missing something here.

Many materials used in the construction of the all the electronics and things like fire retardant on the structure are highly carcinogenic (toxic) when they enter our bodies. Generally they're safe when used normally. But when pummeled into very fine dust or smoke from the fires and inhaled. That gets the chemicals straight into the body via the lungs and then into the blood stream.

For example your normal network cable (cat5e) gives off cyanide in small but dangerous amounts when the plastic shroud/cover on it is burnt.

In buildings like data centers due to the high concentration of cables you have to use more expensive cables that don't have this type of plastic used.