LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Has A Diaper Fetish.

SnapPea

My boyfriend of 4 years just told me that he has a diaper fetish.

While I don't understand the idea and meaning behind this fetish I am accepting of it. I love him very much and I know that this has taken alot for him to bring it up to me. While I want the time to try and take in this information I was wondering if any of you could possibly give me any advice? Maybe even after some time I can involve myself in diaper play with him!

While this all just happened today I would still like to talk to him. What relevant questions can I ask him to see what kind of diaper play he is into? Any other thoughts or suggestions?

I don't want to push the issue. I just want to have a causal conversation about this and would like to be more educated in the different types of diaper play.

Thank you all so much!

Thanks for being open-minded enough to see past the little things in life :) There's a lot to be learned in general here so browse the site- we're a pretty diverse bunch that covers the full spectrum of adults in diapers :whistling: With the BF I'd let him know that I'm there for him and I want to know more as he's willing and wanting to talk about it. Let him set that pace because this is kind of scary to share for most guys who have concerns about how you will see them once you know about this. Help him get past his ego and all should go smoothly- and that will clue you in to where to go next B) You will be surprised how strongly this sharing can bring him towards you- girls so willing to accept this are something of a rarity so he will appreciate you more than ever once he opens up :wub:

Bettypooh

SnapPea,

Welcome to this site and I hope I can help you understand these things a little better. Basically, what he is telling you is that he enjoys wearing and probably using diapers even though he doesn't need them. Thank you for understanding this side of him as there are plenty of women who stop a relationship for this. Within the enjoyment of wearing diapers there are two basic divisions. Adult Babies (ABs) enjoy age regression. Diaper Lovers (DLs) have a sexual fetish for diapers. What is common is that guys have a mix of these two orientations so the title AB/DL is quite appropriate. This is one of those things that you'll have to talk to him about. Specifically, how much care giving is looking for and where does sex fit in to this for him. Sorry to be so direct, but this is an adult site and you are in an adult relationship.

I should also mention that some of the people here are not only a mixture of AB and DL, but also mix light BDSM (spankings), cross dressing (sissys) and furries with an enjoyment of diapers. You will also see that there are transexuals and non-heterosexuals here. There are so many aspects of this that he could be into and so many that he's not that's it's hard to give you more advice than just what the range of possibilities are. While there is nothing illegal or immoral in this, it's a very private matter and usually embarassing for us. We don't want our employers to know about this. You must be very special for him to disclose this to you.

Good luck,

Honu

• 1 month later...

I like to say that first by him opening up to u about this means he has lots of trust in you, let him control the pace, ask him questions like what kind of diapers he likes and if he just enjoys wearing them or does he like to also use them, yes some of us like to only wet in our diapers. And some of us like to fully use them for wetting and messing. Just don't come off that your grossed out or disgusted with this, some of us like to role play some times and if he is into that. That can bring new heights to your partnership as you would play a mommy role and treat him as your little boy. There's so many different things he could like or not like so just be relaxed and let him come out over time font rush him.

• 2 months later...

My boyfriend has recently confessed his fetish for diapers to me. Although I found it hard to understand and to take in at first, I love him more than anything and so I wanted him to realise i would stand by him. I visited this website to try and gain an understanding of this fetish and I would just like to thank you all for your comments which have really helped me.