LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Cost Alot Of Money.

I have spent a lot of money on diapers. I found that I am happy with Bambeanos but have tried other brands that are a let down. I have also been buying cloth and I am happy with the Purity flat fold I use my old baby diapers as suffers at night. I am happy that Purity makes bigger diapers. I like using disposable when we are busy. But i love putting in cloth diapers and plastic pants. I have just started using the high back plastic pants on him. I just think he looks so cute in them because they look puffy like a baby diaper should. But I have had to buy a lot that were a bit disappointing to find just the right diaper for my little guy. I just like him in more baby type diaper than an old person looking diaper. I just paid my visa bill wow I spent more than I was thinking well it is worth it. At night I like him to wear just a diaper and tee shirt.

Nope, diapers aren't cheap, and you definatly get what you pay for. But the nice thing is with cloth is that they will last a long time, as opposed to disposables which you use once and toss, which is really a waste. If I could use cloth more I would, but I'm big on being discreet, so dipesables have to do.

The bottom line is that you have fun...and fun sometimes costs money, but with cloth, you only pay for them once and can reuse them many many times, as long as you wash and take good care of them :D

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, THRIFT STORES! I always find good diapers there for cheap, and I also get sissy things there. But yeah, it's a pricey fetish.

Don't forget craigslist! I had someone pretty close that I got Molicares from, about 5 bucks off the internet price. From another listing (years ago, wish I still had the pictures), I got TWO CASES of Molicares from someone who just wanted to get rid of them to free up garage space. It was surreal.

If you're in a big city, you might have really good luck. Happy hunting!

• 1 month later...

Thrift Stores, Goodwill, Salvation Army, Church Bazzars,... also check with local long term nursing homes. If a person that had product passes away and the family don't want it, it get's thrown away as they can't be used by another patient. Good Luck and yes, "you get what you pay for." and "Fetishes are Expensive." but that's why I'm back in college getting my BS in IT, to get a good paying job to afford my Fetish and living a comfortable lifestyle.

Respectfully,

Michael