LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Love It When...

DailyDi

Me too.

I take for granted my 22 mile commute with almost zero traffic during the Summer. When it shows up, I get annoyed easily. Of course, the engineers didn't design one interchange right so it just cannot handle the volume. Tomorrow school is starting, so some areas will have traffic back with a vengeance.

Well Lucky me had just what I said today even though it was a holiday. I had an OT dayshift and the day did go by pretty quick and I got home 15 minutes early. Lucky for me I have the sigalert app on my iPhone so I know when traffic is backing up I will take the back roads home.

Well Lucky me had just what I said today even though it was a holiday. I had an OT dayshift and the day did go by pretty quick and I got home 15 minutes early. Lucky for me I have the sigalert app on my iPhone so I know when traffic is backing up I will take the back roads home.

I get text alerts on my route. Sometimes they are too late and the damage is done. When enough people start taking the back roads, they are just as bad as the highways. Fridays during the Summer seem to be the worst.

• 1 month later...