LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Monmouth/Salem Area

Koko

I'm moving out to live in Monmouth Oregon from Eugene, and was wondering if there is anybody on this site from the area, or any groups that exist for ab/dl people.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

HI I'm a diaper lover. At 7 my dad put me back into diapers at night to save my bed...Wet the bed two nights in row because as he found out that I was upset that my mother was in the hospital. I wore diaper for three months and stopped soon after my mother came home. I was diapered at night for the first week. The next week Dad went on assignment out of town. Our house keeper stayed with me at home. At bed time I was horrified that she had two cloth diapers, safe pins and plastic pants in her hand when it was time for bed. She saw my horror and simple said who does the laundry when your at school. When came home from school the next day and walked in Rose if I wanted to be diapered now. I looked at with a small grin on my face and said yes. She diapered me on the couch and we went to the kitchen for milk and cookies. She said she had two boys not adults who had to wear diapers and that she knew what little boys my age wanted. For the rest of week I wore diapers from 3:30 pm until the next morning when I went to school. Dad wasn't going to home until next week. On the weekend Rose let me stay in my diapers the whole weekend. When Dad came home she told him of my diapering and that I should be diapered except for school. He agreed. I learned to love being"Warm, Wet and Secured" in a wet diaper.