LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where To Find Something Like This Diaper Cover

Any way to e-mail that person in the photo and ask where she got it?

Well I guess you can ask the real owner of the pic, misspipi63, through her account on Abkingdom.

But I think you would have better time simply to click on the link i provided above,select the color and size, indicate the embroidery motiv 11 you want, and press the order button :P

For an english version on the title bar at the upper right look for the three flags and click on the USA flag.

The diaper cover is shown for Eu59.95 - converts to about $75.00 Shipping & Handling extra.

No doubt can do better with an USA ebay seller.

If an ebay seller is not currently selling - check the history of sales or contact the seller for a custom design.

There are sellers on Esty that do this work.

Use your google or whatever search engine your ISP provides.

Go to a thrift store and buy something that with a bit of alteration can put you into the fantasy ball park.

It can be done - just do it.

BabyLock

If you are crafty enough, you could make one yourself. Once you make a panty pattern that fits you, the sky's the limit with what you can make. I'm willing to bet that the cover in the picture is waterproof on the inside (laminated with polyurethane). It's called an "all-in-one" where the absorbent diaper fabric is on the inside and sewn to a waterproof outer cover. Be careful, however. If the leg openings aren't encased properly, the diaper will "wick" or leak out when it is wet.

I agree with BJ that this is something you could make with a little training in sewing and some very expensive equipment. You'll need a sewing machine, which comes in different price points, and an embroidering machine, which is always expensive.

The embroidery could not be in PUL as it would leak so the item in the picture from Germany is either a snap-on diaper or as BJ thinks, an AIO with a hidden PUL layer. If it is, it would be a serious pain to wash and dry plus the service life would be highly compromised due to the different materials that are all stuck with each other through every wash cycle.

I think a non-waterproof embroidered cover would be more practical with that used over a water-proof cover. I don't think the embroidery would survive lots of laundering and hot temps would cause colors to fade. It is a cute item and know BabyMaggie would love something like it, but an embroidery machine is not in my budget.