LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Returned At Last!

Hi everyone! I am back after a long hiatus. I started posting here around 2009 and after a while just stopped. RL got in the way and I was going through a major guilt/purge cycle. I used to be just Diaperfox79 but I forgot my password and the e-mail I associated with my account is no longer in use so I signed up again! I've been reading the current activity for a few weeks and hope to start posting some of my ideas/discussion starters soon but I thought I'd start here.

Welcome back!, I checked and your old account is still there. I can reset the password for you. PM me with what you want it to be and I will take care of it for you. :)

Thanks Repaid1 but you don't have to do that. I'll keep my current account. It will be easier for me to remember this time. :thumbsup:

And Sigma117, I hope I don't go through that again too. I've been trying to moderate my binge/purge cycles and I keep telling myself that it's a-ok to be who I am.

Thank you too, Bettypooh for the warm welcome back!

First of all, welcome back to DD. Not that it would apply to you Diaperfox but once I moderated my diaper wearing I haven't had the "urge to purge". By wearing less it is so great when I do put that first one back on. Of course I'm retired and I wear for about 3 days straight and then take the next 4 off. Anyway, I hope you never have that bad feeling to purge again.