LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tomboy (Movie)

DailyDi

Really sweet movie... in one scene the tomboy is upset and starts sucking her thumb. Her dad sees this and says something to the effect of "When you get older you'll try sucking your thumb again, but it won't be the same. It doesn't work anymore."

Lies! :baby_sleeping:

I saw and liked that movie as well.

Just sad when the Mother puts him/her in a dress and humiliatred her.

Guess that kind of disconnect and misunderstanding still goes on.

Sad, but true...

Really sweet movie... in one scene the tomboy is upset and starts sucking her thumb. Her dad sees this and says something to the effect of "When you get older you'll try sucking your thumb again, but it won't be the same. It doesn't work anymore."

Lies! :baby_sleeping:

Say, DiDi,

Which of the "Tomboy" films did you see? There was one in English from about 1985 which I enjoyed.

In 2011 there was a French version of "Tomboy" with a cast virtually unknown in the USA. I thought it very good. The subtitles were well done and easy to read.

I loved that the local theatre here ean Tomboy for 2 weeks. I loved it so much, I just love films that do not feel they need to take you on a Hero's Journey to tell you a story.

Say, DiDi,

Which of the "Tomboy" films did you see? There was one in English from about 1985 which I enjoyed.

In 2011 there was a French version of "Tomboy" with a cast virtually unknown in the USA. I thought it very good. The subtitles were well done and easy to read.

I saw the 2011 one. Enjoyed it very much. Love a good people study film.