LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uk Ab/dl Meet-up

I plan to organise a UK meet for some time during the summer at the conveiniece of the majority.

I know loads of you peeps would be up for a meeting and I know I could organise is properly.

Please post here if you're interested, with your location so I can work out a medium for all who are interested.

I'm from Middlesbrough.

Post!

How many people would those who are interested want?

I mean, a lot of people could be hard to organise.

I'm suggesting a limit of ten, is everyone ok with that? Or would you want more or less?

Also, what type of activities would suit people? Ab activities? Or just normal stuff with nappies?

Righto, the general consensus seems to be normal activities in nappies. Although just doing normal activities in normal underwear is fine too for those who aren't experienced!

I was thinking for a meeting around Sheffield or Manchester, which seems to be about the medium. 7 people appear to be seriously interested as well, with the addition of one Mummy for one person.

I'll let you lot choose the activities out of the suggested:

Bowling,

Picnic,

Shopping,

Cinemas,

We can do about two in my estimation.

My vote goes to bowling and a picnic.

If I don't get replies I'll pm everyone who has been interested.

That sounds alright. So who are the 7 that are interested? The ones that have posted in this topic?

Bowling and a picnic sounds the best to me as well. I mean not everyone is going to be interested in trailing round shops, and it would be highly unlikely that we would be able to find a film that everyone would want to see.

The only thing with the picnic, we would have to find somewhere to have it, and would be relying on the weather as well.

Righto, the general consensus seems to be normal activities in nappies. Although just doing normal activities in normal underwear is fine too for those who aren't experienced!

I was thinking for a meeting around Sheffield or Manchester, which seems to be about the medium. 7 people appear to be seriously interested as well, with the addition of one Mummy for one person.

I'll let you lot choose the activities out of the suggested:

Bowling,

Picnic,

Shopping,

Cinemas,

We can do about two in my estimation.

My vote goes to bowling and a picnic.

If I don't get replies I'll pm everyone who has been interested.

hey hold on i'm in the south pole, which brings the "medium" to err somewhere in the Atlantic.

So as activities i think swimming, water polo etc should be called for

hey hold on i'm in the south pole, which brings the "medium" to err somewhere in the Atlantic.

So as activities i think swimming, water polo etc should be called for

Hah, you shouldn't have put UK as your location then!

The seven people who are seriously interested (as far as I know) are:

Me,

Sunshine,

BabySarah,

Huggieslover,

BabyAlly,

Nappyman

and Emma who doesn't post here but is 'curious' (edit: not the Curious who posts here!) I know her personally. BabySarah wanted to bring a Mummy too, which wouldn't be a problem provided nothing too AB happened. After all we have to cater for everyone.

I think the bowling will be a definate, and I think we should plan for a picnic. If the weather doesn't allow for it, we could just go for a meal or something.

Are you interested at all Belinda Sue Fox? You've posted here a lot, but you haven't mentioned any interest.

Hah, you shouldn't have put UK as your location then!

The seven people who are seriously interested (as far as I know) are:

Me,

Sunshine,

BabySarah,

Huggieslover,

BabyAlly,

Nappyman

and Emma who doesn't post here but is 'curious' (edit: not the Curious who posts here!) I know her personally. BabySarah wanted to bring a Mummy too, which wouldn't be a problem provided nothing too AB happened. After all we have to cater for everyone.

I think the bowling will be a definate, and I think we should plan for a picnic. If the weather doesn't allow for it, we could just go for a meal or something.

Are you interested at all Belinda Sue Fox? You've posted here a lot, but you haven't mentioned any interest.

Who, what? me ? no, i'd not travel all that way just for a couple of hours of bowling etc

Hi,

I am a Spanish dl that will be living in Bangor, north Wales, from september on. I am interested in participating in these kinds of meetings and experiences.

When it will be?

Do you or anybody plan more for the furture?

regards to everybody,

rpdeneb@hotmail.com

Bowling and eating as long as there is somewhere mummy can change me

That's fine, so long as you don't come dressed as an AB. Some people involved aren't into the AB thing at all, although personally I'm not bothered.

RPR: You're welcome to come along if you want. This is still in the very early stages of planning though.

hi

jimmy here, just a suggestion:- London would probably best for everyone as there is excellent transport to and from it, and there is also great transport all over london. Also there are millions of great places to eat and play lol

What do people think of that idea?

Jim