LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'Ll Help Me Mess Uncontrollably?

y2j6666

Always wanted to do against my control. Done the marshmallow thing a few times but always end up giving in before I can loose it.

Is there anything else that can help? I have ADHD so it probably should be something that works fast before I end up going "f it" and just willingly do it.

Magnesium citrate. You drink it quickly (so no changing your mind). Mind you, it takes 6-12 hours to work but when it does you WILL mess yourself uncontrollably. However, it causes loose & diarreah-ish poop unless you are SERIOUSLY constipated, so if you choose to try it, just know what you're getting into. I used it for severe & unbearable constipation, so it's pretty heavy duty.

~ moogle

Didn't you mean heavy "doody' there moogs?? :P

Anyways, I have found that dried prunes work really well :thumbsup: get about 10, and wait, it might take a few minutes, but you'll be filling your pants in a short amount of time...have fun fighting that too.. ;) those work well...and are good for you too !

have fun!

Right, this is not for the faint of heart, but it is short term and an unavoidable mess.

Have a minute enema of 50ml of plain warm water and wait 5 minutes. Take one laxative suppository (10mg Bisacodyl, for example 'Dulcolax') and insert it. Wait for a further 15 minutes (if you can). Insert one 'Fizzies' (www.fizzies.com) tablet and get a nappy/diaper on as fast as possible.

Even you will not be able to divert your attention from the things that will happen.

I do not recommend this, by the way. It's a bit harsh on the rectum, mainly due to the acidity of the fizzies. So while I think that one shot will not do any harm to you (other than to your dignity), I strongly advise against regular or even occasional use.

Think for yourself and play at own risk.