LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Get A Pampers Or Huggies Tshirt

Have you ever seen AB/DL pics of people wearing cute tshirts with Pampers or Huggies or any other babyish print on it?

How do they get that done. I certainlt want it to be private and not go to a local store and ask.

But I'd love to have some preschool looking clothes when I'm feeling little.

I make my own. I use "Cool peel laser transfer paper" and my color laser printer. I suppose inkjets would work well too.

The logos were pretty easy to find, and I get the white ringer t-shirts from Amazon.

They come out at least as good as the ones on ebay, for about half the cost.

• Like 1

What would be the ultimate is if those tee shirts gave off Pampers diaper or Huggies diaper scent when you wore them. That way...instead of smelling like BO all day, you could be surrounded by the pleasant scent of these diapers all day.

Ahhh...that would be sheer bliss.

What would be the ultimate is if those tee shirts gave off Pampers diaper or Huggies diaper scent when you wore them. That way...instead of smelling like BO all day, you could be surrounded by the pleasant scent of these diapers all day.

Ahhh...that would be sheer bliss.

http://www.mommiesscents.com/ add a drop or two to the shoulder or collar area. Scent stays for quite awhile.

• 2 weeks later...