LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Early 20S Female, Bedwetting Without Any Known Medical Issues

I've had adult baby urges since I was a teen and acted upon them on and off to varying degrees. It wasn't until recently I discovered that there were many ABDL online communities. However, I've never been a DL.

About a week or two ago I almost wet my bed. I remember dreaming that I was sitting on the toilet so I started to pee. I woke up immediately and only had a tiny bit leak (like only enough that I had to change my undies, but not my shorts). I didn't think much of this incident until a few days ago. A few days ago, I woke up and had a strong urge to pee. I got out of bed to run to the bathroom, but as soon as I jumped out of bed, it was too late. I wet my floor. Luckily, I have a decorative carpet where I went. I've been trying to clean it but I may have to throw it out. I thought, although it was embarrassing, accidents happen. Then yesterday, I woke up just as I started to pee -finally it happened, I wet my bed. I don't understand why this started. I'm tired of cleaning up the mess, I'm afraid my family will find out, and I'm just embarrassed about the whole situation. I'm afraid it will happen again so now I'm thinking about getting diapers just in case. Even the idea of buying diapers is embarrassing to me. Maybe I'll go somewhere with self checkout.

Any ideas about why this is happening? Anyone with a similar experience? I don't have incontinence issues other than the bedwetting so I don't think I need to see a doctor...

You may have a UTI or similar infection. Having urge issues that spring up suddenly like that is not something that just "happens." You should see your doctor or one of those walk in clinics and have them test your urine for an infection. Do this sooner rather than later, because you don't want an infection to cause other issues like problems with your kidneys, etc. Don't worry about telling them about the urges and accidents, I promise you, they have heard it all.

-piper, RN (yes I am a registered nurse, you can ask around)

try not drinking an hour before you go to bed and use the bathroom before you go to bed

if you are still having the problem you may have an infection which you would need to see the doctor

also maybe you are having dreams like your dream you stated and your going but not knowing till its to late.

if i were you if you afriad your family will find out does that mean your living with your parents cause if so just go

ahead and tell them what is happening it's nothing to be embarressed by. Better to tell them now then them find out when your cleaning your bed

Thank you for the replies. I'll get checked for a UTI tomorrow morning. It doesn't feel like a UTI that I've had before though. My mom asked me about the carpet and where it went... I said it was dirty so I threw it out and then she found it on the curb and brought it back in to get it cleaned. I think she either knows now or thinks the cat did it.

I guess I don't really want to talk to them about it because they weren't very understanding when my little sister had accidents. She didn't have them as often as she got older, but she occasionally had accidents in middle school and high school and I knew she was ashamed and it didn't help that they were so mean to her about it.

I've had dreams too about going to the bathroom and being woken up by a wet spot.

You probably should start wearing some protection at night or at least try to get into something as you get out of bed.

well like i said best to tell them about i think maybe they werent for your sister because she was having them in school and most parents would think if you have to go leave class and go maybe thought your sister was just being lazy. People change just tell them about your night time accidents

With family members also having similar problems, you need to get the Doctor's diagnosis as it's likely a medical issue. And there's effective treatment for many of those ;) None of us here are Doctors so all we can do is bend an ear and offer sympathy, tell you our personal experiences, and help you with suggestions of products you can use to mitigate the problems you're having :whistling:

Bettypooh

• Like 1