LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Changing The Way I Treat My Boyfriend.

I am enjoying the changes around are house. I have always been kind of in charge around the house. But at work he will always be top dog. But at home we seam to be changing the way we interact. I find myself starting to treat him like a 5 year old. A bit like a mother who wants to keep child from growing up. He seems to enjoy it as much as I am. Yesterday he came in the house with dirty cloths on and did not change he got grease on couch. I was upset about it. In the past I would have bitched about it and asked him to please be more careful. But this time I took my hair brush and gave him 2 swats. Then I made him stand in the corner for an hour. I love that he just accepted it like a child who was bad. After I was done punishing him I gave him kisses and diapered him. Then he told me he was sorry. I like that now when he makes me mad I can do something about it instead of holding it in and being mad all night. I am also going to start picking out what I want him to wear for the day. I am much happier with the way this is working out. I hated the way my ex husband treated me but that is why I get along with my new guy. Because I like to be in charge.

• Like 1

Good for you, Annee!! So many couples let little fights ruin a beautiful relationship. Having an outlet that makes you happy is a very difficult thing to come by. Even despite the baby stuff, this feat is both rare and essential in a long-term couple.

I am really happy for you!

~Sophie

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy him being my little boy I am just not into any sissy play. For me that would be a turn off. Just show how we all have are likes and dislikes

OMG this made me laugh so hard! I am so happy for you! Isn't it wonderful to not hold in your frustration?

Sounds like he's really happy too.

Kudos Annee. Kudos. To you and all of the wives/girlfriends out there who adjust to the situation and even make it better. My wife doesn't feel the same way you do and I respect her for that. I didn't dump this on her until after we were married which was wrong on my part. However, marriage is all about comprimise and we've met a little closer to the middle. I wish you continued success in expanding you and your boyfriends mommy and toddler relationship.