LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperbuds?...

I'm sorry, but I think this concept is good on paper but absolutely FAIL in execution & pricing...

Click

It's individual (chronological baby sized) diapers in little pouches - one diaper per pouch. The diapers are folded up somehow, which is for saving space - that's the great part.

However, there are three things wrong that I see.

1. They're making more packaging. What's wrong with folding the diapers & putting them in a zipper-top sandwich baggie? At least you can then reuse the baggie, and it'll still fold up the diaper considerably...With a zipper-top baggie, you could probably also fold up multiple diapers at once.

2. Do people really not realize that it's better to let diapers decompress? Maybe it's just me, but I find I leak a LOT more often when I wear a diaper that hasn't been decompressed for a few days before wearing.

3. The price. Really?? If I did the math correctly, the price is $0.71/diaper! For a baby diaper, that's absolutely ridiculous!

In addition to all this, it seems as though (judging from the video - and if you look on Amazon, the pictures) that the diaper is generic. When it comes to diapers, generic usually isn't as good, in my experience.

For those of us that use baby diapers as stuffers and/or have children - what do you think of this?

~ moogle

I guess its the same thing as any other rediculious product. If you have money, you dont care. Why would you?

Some people will purchase something for the novelty over the usefullness. And most people dont know its better for diapers to de-compress and "fluff up" before wearing. They would rather not have to spend 5 minutes and pay 25 cents a diaper vs saving 5 minutes and paying tripple. Its that mentality that makes me glad i have money but im not rich. I never want to be like that.