LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Video

I thought the video was quite good, for abunch of kids, it rivaled some of the other music vids by professionals, it flowed well with the music as well. I was impressed, I would have liked to have that kind of equipment when I was a kid.

Kimmy need to know alittle more information, like exactly what is your system telling you? does it attempt to retrieve..ect.. That would help us , help You.

OK, this little clip is from wednesday's Opie and Anthony show. The guy in the diaper is called NoFilterPaul. he was dared by another show guest to drink an oral laxitive that is given when one needs a colonoscopy. he eventually shits himself live on the air

You will need to download the ZIP file and then open it up, as the site does not stream anything

http://www.foundrymusic.com/opieanthony/di...thony/id/11583/

OK, this little clip is from wednesday's Opie and Anthony show. The guy in the diaper is called NoFilterPaul. he was dared by another show guest to drink an oral laxitive that is given when one needs a colonoscopy. he eventually shits himself live on the air

You will need to download the ZIP file and then open it up, as the site does not stream anything

http://www.foundrymusic.com/opieanthony/di...thony/id/11583/

LOL

i heard that show....i twas dying with laughter. Those two are hysterical.

How bout that green poop? YUCK! LOL

• 4 weeks later...

I thought the first video was excellent.

I watched it twice and came to the conclusion that the guy who wakes up is still in fact dreaming.

His dreams were diaper/nappy orientated and that he was running away from his feelings also maybe his feelings of homosexuality, this done with the music in the background was amazing.

Finally his thoughts and dreams catch up with him and he realises that it isnt a dream it is reality.

Nothing funny, nothing sick, just a well put togehter movie and one that I think actually meant something and I am not male or gay but i could understand why it was done.

Well done guys original and excellent production with good music to boot!

Would like to see more.....

• 1 month later...
Guest dorkster

I have one word to say.. WTF! (to the first one) and to the second one LMFFAO! and i thought Sirius was untamed (the 2nd one was done on an XM station btw)