LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pul Covers

So I just recieved some new plastic pants. They are made up of PUL material, which seems to be a woven synthetic. It doesn't quite feel as safe as the normal type, how true is this, or is it just me worrying about change?

Some form of those have been around for ages. Invariably, I have heard stories of them breaking down after a while because the PU separates from the woven material and besides they are late to the dance. I see no sence in trying to re-invent the wheel, in this case rubber panties, why mess with success. To me, they just seem to be built around the idea that, " just because you wet does not mean you have to wear rubber panties"

I have so that are like fabric on the outside but are rubber sized on the in. I have had them for 3 years and they are still nice to wear and don't get brittle and crack like plastic or vinyl

As long as the material itself isn't made below normal standards, PUL freaking rules. You can pick it up at your local fabric shop and it is like microfleece + a waterproof backing. It rains so much in Oregon, I wish I had a lot of PUL clothing to just wear half the year lol.

Especially if you ever plan to make your own diaper or something, PUL is a wonderful outer material.

Never a problem here. PUL is extremely waterproof and it breathes--even in the warm weather. If you really wet a lot, then you might experience some seepage through the leg openings, but nothing a thicker diaper wouldn't solve.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had pul pocket diapers and panties for several years. No problems at all. Very comfortable and effective plus cute colors and prints. They seem to be bullet proof in the laundry. I love 'em. Of course I love my plastic panties as well. I use them at night and the pul during the day time. One thing about pul panties and diapers is that they don't stick to your thighs in the summer like plastic panties can.

My experience.