LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

News Of The Day

I just changed out of the first one I tried...and after almost 6 hours *W*O*W*! Thats quite a snappy nappy these guys put together ;):thumbsup:

* It fit well

* It has all the features I like :D

* It held multiple good sized floods

* it didn't leak :thumbsup:

* It wicks AMAZINGLY well

* when I finally HAD to change, I did notice that a couple of small pin hole leaks had happened, with small wet spots in my briefs that I wear to muffle noise, but considering the amount of fluid I pumped into the thing, thats impressive!

* they swell like crazy and keep absorbing and wicking, and the padding didn't fall apart or sag when saturated, and this wa pretty well saturated :blush:

What a fun fun fun and practical diaper! I like these a L*O*T :D Long wear, reasonably quiet, able to take heavy duty use and stay together.....American diaper manufacturers can learn a LOT from this product....if they wanted to :glare: They are expensive, but worth it in the security they provide, plus if one lasts me 6 hours, thats maybe 4 changes a day...? Hmmm or $8.00 a day kind of pricey, but they are more discreet than a dry 24/7, and can hold a lot with all the SAP they have in the middle of the diaper. maybe not the total capacity of a dry 24/7, but I think more then an Abena M-4 that I use, but again, more expensive...at least for us North American users.

Price might come down with high sales, that remais to be seen....I might buy more, if I can convince myself that $50 for a bag of 24 is worth it. They might last me a whole year! :o

Anyways, glad I tried them, I have 1 sample left for later on....Great product! :D

gets 5 qwacks from me! :blush: FWIW

Im glad that you liked them cause they are mye favourite diaper, wich i have made clear many times i guess :P

never had pin hole leaks on mine so might just be that one diaper

but, 6 hours only? my average is at least 10 hours, but then again, some ppl pee more than others..

I have always wanted to try these out and I must say that so far I really like them. I like these for the soft feel of the plastic and the look of the lavander cover. I will order more, but I dont know how often as they are a bit more expensive than Bambinos other diapers. I was ordering a case or two every month or so of Classicos, Biancos, and X Plus, but these may be more of every other month or so.

I hope that this will lead to more European diapers being imported either from Bambino or other suppliers. I do think that this was a good move on their part and I hope that they are sucsessful in selling them and keep inporting them. As I have stated earlier I hope that they bring in European Attends as well. I would like to try them out as they look like they are good diapers in all the pictures.

For me the Euro Attends fit really weird. Mostly it's the tape placement, they seem really low so you end up with a large part of the top of the diaper loose. It's almost as if it's supposed to be a six tape design and the top tape is missing.

Could someone tell me if these still have the liquid dispersion panel in the middle of the padding? I have a bag or two from a few years ago, and on the ones I have, they have a perforated panel that sits right underneath the cottony lining. The problem is, the panel is kind of rigid, so it kills the softness. Hoping they removed it in a redesign, but not holding my breath...

Finally got around to ordering mine. Also ordered some samples of the Bella as the ones I have are the original release before they even had a name. I have heard tell of changes and wanted to see if such news is true. I had to wait to line up the potential arival time with, hopefully, a Friday as I like to be home when stuff gets delivered. Being in an apartment the various delivery people are pretty unpredictable in what they do. If no one is home they will sometimes leave it at the door, or the front office, or just plain not deliver it.

Just ordered a bag of Large. $60 after tax and then another $10 for my local UPS holding them for pickup for me.

Normally I have ordered a bag of Abena or Molicares on XPMedical and after I was done it was $35-40, but those are only 12 or 14 diapers, so with these being 24 diapers it is about the same price per diaper for those of us who can only order bags. Thus we do not get the big discount that a case would give us.

Working on my review now - should be up soon. But, yeh if you truly calculate the cost on the per diaper basis for what you are getting and considering they are imported and unique it really is a good price.

Guest aielen

Are the maxi that much different to super?

I've got super but not maxi (and am in the UK so I can get them) but I'm curious ^^

Plus-small volume

Super--Medium to large volume

Maxi--Large volume