LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

News Of The Day

NOT FAIR! why do you get stuffs afore me???? :P

I ordered the same day that I read Adrians post about it....They are probably in my P.O. box and I got there to late to pick them up :blush: so I'll get mine Monday instead oh well...:badmood:

Tena got a lot of that thing that absorbs liquid, wich makes it thin when you put it on

But it "grows" when you wet it

Tena is the only diaper i use so im looking forward to a comparison...

btw: i guess those prices are with shipping ducky?

(since bambino has shipping baked in the diaper price..)

edit again: I pay around $ 1.48, from germany to Norway ( 4 bags + shipping), so the Bambino price is not bad at all..

I figured that these had a lot of SAP, which is why they appear thin.

The pricing I quoted is with out shipping or tax, just the stated prices on their site. Shipping and tax will add some more to that if it's important to some, and if you want to add that to the over all per piece cost. But taxes are different in different places. Here in Calif, we pay 8 3/4 % sales tax :badmood: unless the boneheads in Sacremento screw something up, then they raise that in order to pay off what ever goof they made to cover their collective butts.

Anyways, so no, the tax system you have there plus shipping and what ever system they set up for that is different here .

Shipping has just become ridiculous and hideously expensive, and thats one thing that is killing sales in Ebay is people screwing with the shipping......but thats another thread.

shipping and handling and tax all NOT included in the above, just the raw prices from their website, the rest just depends on where you live etc. YMMV

Square Duck, your's are on the way ;) The flight they were being carried by ran into a headwind, which ruffled not just a few feathers, and they were diverted to land at a different lake due to weather conditions, but you'll see them shortly- promise! :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Well they fit me like crap. Using it as a doubler instead of an actual diaper.

What size did you order??? and are they too big or too small / tight?? and what other issues did you notice? Inquiring minds wanna know ;)

*also tells mommy that Bri said a bad word....and gets a yellow and green gummy and pops it in Bri's mouth!*

:P

I need large Cuddlz, but can fit into medium tena, large tena i think is to big and dosent fit me much at all

thats the ting with most diaper brands, either they fit perfect or they dont fit at all...

Guest Defender

Oh wow! seriously? I have ALWAYS wanted to get those! I hope they are the same as the ones we see on the picture sites...

I'll have to get some for the fun of it before they don't stock em anymore.

So after seeing the posts on here, I think I should go with the Medium, which is to 48", I wear a 44 pants size, so I think that would normally put me on the outer edge of a diaper size. I noticed normally between diaper sizing and pants sizing I should add 4", so that would put me at 48". Also I think I read somewhere that pants sizing is about 4" less than your actual waist size.

Not sure where you measure

But i think my hip? is 42" (measured below stomach and around legs, widest part)

Stomach is kinda bigger but i keep diaper below it anyway so..

I got mine today and they fit pretty well. I wear a large. I have a 42-44" waist size so I usually wear large or XL diapers. So far this one seems to be fitting fine. I think on me med would fit, but would proablly be really tight. I have a large stomach and alhough I put my diapers on under my stomach, it puts a lot of pressure on my diaper tapes and sometimes messes them up. If I sit down for a long time is can premeturly pop the tapes. Only had my tena on for about an hour but they seem to be doing fine so far.

I got my samples well....yesterday (I just got home a bit ago) and haven't had time to try them, but I might either wear one to bed or just wait until morning and wear one until I have to go to work..

Decisions decisions decisions

Jealous of everyone who already got them - I love the look of them for some reason too.

Hey Girl you ordered smalls right? let me know how they fit. I always had trouble with the UK ones in the legs which were very tight in the legs, like Abena Xplus which damn near cut of circulation in the leg bands. These state higher than average for size at 33" so hoping they fit great. Was going to order tomorrow but will wait for someone who got smalls to chime in. Thanks :)

Guest gnappies

Hope you all enjoy them. Being a Brit Tena is pretty much the normal choice for most of us overhere.

I fit into a medium well, but also but a pack of large to go with them, great when doubled up.

For those wondering about sizing, I'm a 34" waste and the mediums fit well, the chap who said he had a 42" waiste, I would go for the large.

Not me in the pics, but this is what you will get.

TenaMaxi08.jpg

TenaMaxi09.jpg

Jealous of everyone who already got them - I love the look of them for some reason too.

Maybe because they are purple and thats one of your favorite flavors....:D