LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Technical Derpfficulties, Please Stand By

We're moving north in Ireland so my dad is nearer the hospital for his radiotherapy for the next 5 weeks of weekdays. Meanwhile, the day before we go, our modem at home busts.

dsklfjdskflsdklajdfasi9ewroiffjsdfshllkfuckit!

So now I'm more or less stuck with (stable) mobile 3G internet that I have to ration out, can't blog or do much especially with my parents usually so near and knowing when I'm on. So I can't really read many threads either :(

I will be patchy for as many as 5 weeks. Maybe if we get a modem sorted before then I will be about at weekends but until then don't expect to see me in chat :(

Missing you all already :(

....so my dad is nearer the hospital for his radiotherapy for the next 5 weeks of weekdays. ....

Radiotherapy? Does that mean he will be forced to listen to select radio stations? lol

Being funny, but also not.

Radiation therapy for cancer is serious business. Yesterday, I just completed 46 straight days, (minus weekends & holidays,) of radiation. I should be cancer free, but further tests/monitoring is needed. I was lucky, I got sent to a facility with the latest & greatest. Treatment took less than ten minutes where their other locations, with older machines, could take over 45 minutes of having to remain absolutely still.

As it happens, we've managed to get a 3g mobile router so...hah. I'll be around but more than likely staying away from chat and my IM programs. False-alarm-of-sorts.

Many thanks for the concerns. He's holding up well but he's expected to start showing symptoms in the next fortnight.

I hope the radiotherapy is effective and the cure complete :wub: If you've got the disk capacity, you can blog in a diary form without posting it till you get the modem going again. We won't be able to see it right away :( but it will reflect your true feelings which you can share when it's easier to do ;)

My heart and Hopes are with you,

Bettypooh

I do hope that your dad's treatments go ok.

I have no landlines where I live, so my smartphone with wifi tethering is the only way I can access the internet ever. I feel your 3g pain.

I have mostly been viewing this site on my phone because the phone version contains MUCH less scripts which both bog down my Doratop and also the web version takes a lot more bandwith to view. Is there a way to view the phone version on the PC? That would help you stay in your limits and me too :)

I wish you many private moments to be able to access the web.

I do hope that your dad's treatments go ok.

I have no landlines where I live, so my smartphone with wifi tethering is the only way I can access the internet ever. I feel your 3g pain.

I have mostly been viewing this site on my phone because the phone version contains MUCH less scripts which both bog down my Doratop and also the web version takes a lot more bandwith to view. Is there a way to view the phone version on the PC? That would help you stay in your limits and me too :)

I wish you many private moments to be able to access the web.

not a expert on the phone thing but if you look at the bottom of this page, lower left corner. Says: "Change Theme" Click that then over to IP Board Mobile and see if that works better for you on the PC.

And to the OP, I hope your dad does well and gets better soon!