LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Details Of A Diaper Change

Guest MrStinkyDiaper

Guest MrStinkyDiaper

When you reminisce about the good old days of having your poopy diapers changed with care, what are some of the small details you love? For instance, loud sound of the velcro being untaped or the graze of long fingernails on your ankles as you're being wiped down. What are your favorite small details?

For the life of me I cannot recall with any clairity my diaper being changed when I was young. However, when my wife does it, I always appreciate the powdering she gives me right before taping me into my new diaper. The scent mixed with the crinkly noise the diaper makes is pure heaven.

When you reminisce about the good old days of having your poopy diapers changed with care, what are some of the small details you love? For instance, loud sound of the velcro being untaped or the graze of long fingernails on your ankles as you're being wiped down. What are your favorite small details?

Do you have clear memories of your changes? I'm curious what they are!

What Wheels said;

Do you have clear memories of your changes? I'm curious what they are!

How about you, (MSD,) posting yours first?

It's getting odd that many with only a few posts, therefore no track record of "orientation," are asking "personal" questions without posting their thoughts/experience first.

BTW, at over 60, I have no recollection and there was no such thing as Velcro. :D

I can't remember from when I was a baby, but when I met my on-line mommy and her best friend for two weeks of being babied in Oklahoma, probably what got me the most excited and what definitely pushed one of my infantile buttons and embarrassing response was when they would wrinkle their nose at me, both when they were doing a diaper check, regardless of where we were, and when they were changing my diaper. There was just something soooo cute about them wrinklin up their noses, as if they were quietly telling me that I was stinky, and they both knew this just drove me crazy.