LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All Day In Diapers

greg55

I went shopping today in a diaper with a booster and Plastic Pants, wet the diaper several times while at various places. No one noticed at all, no smell, or noticeable issues that I could tell. I was particularly observant of a woman who kept coming down the same isle I was going down but the opposite direction. While we did not speak, her smile made me wonder if she detected something different - oh well - I just kept on walking and wetting my pants as I shopped. Abenas 3s or 4s hold lots and seem to control odors pretty well. Now that I am back home I plan to wear this diaper until it is very wet!

Mommy diapered me before she left for work today in my favorite molicare and says it has to last till she gets home tonight. So guess I'm inadvertantly spending the day diapered o well. It is a nice feeling sometimes.

As a birthday treat recently my lovely OH said I had to wear a disposable (M4) and plastice pants for 24 hours around the house.

I was changed 4 times in the the 24 hours and although it was nt quite like I imagined (I was nt checked but either asked or had to mention I needed changing) it was still a lot of fun.

Looking forward already to my next birthday :D

I can go for 24 hrs in the same diaper...but I don't really like doing it. It will last if I'm having a particularly dry day but once I've gone through 3 heavy wettings then I need to change for sure.

That's my target really.....3 heavy wettings or two really good bladder busters and then I'm done with that one......