LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressing Due To Trauma,Actually Scared

Hey guys

Last time i posted (Febuary) i was going through a pretty tough time,a coworker of mine passed away,i took it hard and i've never wanted to just go home,change and fall asleep on the rug with my tiger more then that day. For about the next week i began to expierence hypersexual tendencies,angry mood swings and was going to the bathroom more frequently than usual. I'm sensitive to caffeine as well,and i can be a happy hyper or emotional hyper which doesnt turn out well. This wasnt soothing or comforting or exciting like all the stories i read,i was scared to death. I found out that not making sense to people after a traumatic expierence is completley normal,which is why no one could understand what i was trying to say the last time i got on here.

I think it's happening again,my psychological regression is very reserved when im not home (just the bashfulness to babyish comments from women). No mood swings,but i'm becoming blatantly stubborn when it comes to eating and sleeping (not getting much if any) My girlfriend of 5 months broke up with me a few days before my 25th birthday (last month),i took that hard. The good news is I calm down to an extent the minute i get home and get my Goodnites on. The bad news is back in Febuary i actually thought i was going to wet myself and lose bladder control almost permantley,which is the exact reason why i wear and dont use. I'm concerned that if i do it once,my body wont retain what it took me 13 years to learn (cerebal palsy,you get what you pay for)

Normally i prefer to be left alone,now i dont know. The only Mommy i have is super into it but Playdates are few and far between. Talked to a girl in a nearby city on DiaperSpace and she soon invited me to a BDSM roundtable. I immediatley declined as i was busy that day anyway,but we still talk.

How is something like this possible?

You need to speak to a therapist. If you dont have one, get one. This is not the place to get advice on a problem of 'losing control' in regression. Get a professional involved or else the next time this kind of thing happens you may be in detention.

*gose over toLuchaBoyD2 and hugs him* it's ok it get hyper but if it's posabule talk to ur parents about how ur feeling you dont have to tell them about being ab unless thay know but tell them that ur having problems mentaily thay can help

This could be a symptom of Clinical Depression- my own experiences with that started with feelings of confusion, alienation, and remoteness :( Find a therapist or counselor to help you figure out what you need to do to get through the traumatic times you've experienced lately. You don't have to necessarily reveal anything ABDL to do that if you don't want to. Unless that is part of the problem they will not likely ask anything about it ;)

Please do seek help here, because even though we're good listeners with some experience in these things, we are not professionals and it seems your problems run deeper than we usually see here. We don't want to misdirect you and make things worse- we care too much to take that risk. Stay in touch here so we will know how things are going- we're pulling for you!

Bettypooh

Guest *~Andi~*

Im with Bettypooh on this one. I read this cuz it seems to be similar to some things I have gone thru based on the title but once I read the meat it seems more like what Betty said. Try and seek help if you can... gl! :) *hugs*