LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperspace Still Down For You?

No great loss

^Agrees, BUT.... at least some of the less savory people went there more often than here so if i didn't want to deal with them, i could retreat here and ignore their BS.

no it's NOT good. because if it's dead, the scum that is in their chats and on their site, uhmmm yeah lets see i think they will trickle down to THIS place? In fact, I KNOW some of them have come over here because of the whole upgrade thing.

the part where it always goes down only recently started within the last yeatr because one of the mods purposely wrecked the site over and over and over again tot ry to make it completely worthless for cali to have, hopeing he yes HE (being known as COUNTDroopy) could get her to break down and sell him the site.

I just want to say thank you to DD and it's staff, for not pulling a bonehead move like this. You guys found your niche and stuck to it, THANK YOU.

I hate that DS was so short sighted they did this. They had a good setup, but wanted to be like facebook which GUESS WHAT? ABDLPIXEL had beat them to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...