LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping Like A Baby

bubinbed

A question for those who's partner is accepting of their AB side. Do you go to bed in a nappy with your partner, and if so, how often? and how do they feel about it?

Been with my g/f for nearly two years, and due to my ex wife knowing, I told my partner shortly after we got together (I did nt want the information to be used against me)

She was fine with it, saying she loved me so much that it was nt a problem.

My wearing now normally consists of us being together in our bedroom and she'll tell me that I'm gonna be put in a nappy and plastic pants. She'll then undress me, powder me, slip a M4 under me and tape it tight. I'll be aksed to lift my legs and she'll slip a pair of plastic pants on me and work them up.

We'll lay in bed cuddling until I'm ready to pee, then she'll hold me close and gently pressure my bladder area telling me she want's me to wet my nappy. Once I've finished flooding she'll rub my balls through my plastic pants and I'll cum into my padding.

I'll please her orally and we'll curl up together and fall asleep.

Generally I'll change myself out of the soaked nappy in the morning in the bathroom and shower.

We still have young children in the house so it'll be a few years before I'll be wearing more and longer than the odd night£

• 2 weeks later...

I will sleep considerably better at night when I am diapered and next to mommy. The nights that she is away and I am left to my own I usually find it hard to sleep. being "babied up" before she leaves does help when it comes time to go to bed. Knowing I have a thick diaper,paci and baba make sleeping much easier. It is even better if she is home for the night.

• 1 month later...

My wife had known about my diapers for awhile but it's only a few days ago that both of us relized how far my AB side is and while she lets me go to bed with her diapered paci in mouth and cuddle up next to her, she for now does not act as a mommy for me. She has some personal hurdles to jump before then.

Being incontinent I always sleep with a diaper on but my SO is very supportive of my AB side and tucks me in with my puffies and pacifier every night. I honestly don't sleep well at all with out that.

Being incontinent I always sleep with a diaper on but my SO is very supportive of my AB side and tucks me in with my puffies and pacifier every night. I honestly don't sleep well at all with out that.

And way should you sleep whiteout that? ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've worn diapers all my adult life, so my wife is used to me coming to bed in diapers. Since I got into the ABDL lifestyle at age 51 things have changed a little. Most nights she lets me suckle at her nipples as I go to sleep, which I think gives her as much pleasure as it gives me. I work hard to keep the romance going in our relationship, so my role as husband stays strong. Waking up together can be very exciting, and often is. My equipment may not work any more but she is still able to enjoy orgasms so I make sure she does in the mornings. But going to sleep is all about being a baby! It's a trade-off that works.