LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Howdy

hi,

I am very new to forums/chat/ don't have internet at home so I can't do live chat but no problem keeping up on forums or at least I don't think so,

me I a toddler, I am tomboy, I am female or last time i checked iw as, wait let me peak in my diaper...........

yep i am a female

I am mischevious and too smart for my own good...prefer making mudpies to barbies unkless of course i am dissecting the barbies or hiding them in freezer from my little brother...

so this is just a post to say hi and this is me

Awesome! Another tomboy! :)

The name's Tuxedo_Oryx. I also have tomboyish tendencies, including playing outdoors, wearing unisex/boys' clothing, reading comics, getting dirty, enjoying science, and prefering toy dinosaurs, bugs, robots, aliens, and superheroes.

:Crylol: Dissecting barbies! That's priceless! Never liked those prissy pieces of plastic... :rolleyes:

Anyways, welcome to Daily Diapers! Hope you have fun here. Oh, and please share your mudpie recipes... :P

hi,

I am very new to forums/chat/ don't have internet at home so I can't do live chat but no problem keeping up on forums or at least I don't think so,

me I a toddler, I am tomboy, I am female or last time i checked iw as, wait let me peak in my diaper...........

yep i am a female

I am mischevious and too smart for my own good...prefer making mudpies to barbies unkless of course i am dissecting the barbies or hiding them in freezer from my little brother...

so this is just a post to say hi and this is me

welcome from the salem area

but tom boys are fun too they can ride quads at the beach even the sa=mall elegric could be fun to ride

they can ride in car seats around the dunes and get in trouble too

Hi Arrscarvi, and welcome to the site! After reading your post, I was going to suggest you look up a friend of mine, another tomboy I know here, but I can see Tuxedo has already responded. I think you will like her as she has a great sense of humor, like you. I hope you are able to hook up to the internet at home so you can spend more time with us. It's always nice to have another active baby girl in the community. See you around!

Welcome to the forum. Always glad to see another [tomboy]. Hope you have many happy days ahead. Stay dry or wet which ever, but by all means have fun doing it. Watch what goes into the mudpies as they can be a real mess if dropped into the nappies, in more ways than one.

Awesome! Another tomboy! :)

The name's Tuxedo_Oryx. I also have tomboyish tendencies, including playing outdoors, wearing unisex/boys' clothing, reading comics, getting dirty, enjoying science, and prefering toy dinosaurs, bugs, robots, aliens, and superheroes.

:Crylol: Dissecting barbies! That's priceless! Never liked those prissy pieces of plastic... :rolleyes:

Anyways, welcome to Daily Diapers! Hope you have fun here. Oh, and please share your mudpie recipes... :P

okay lets try this agin

101 things you can do to barbies or at lest afew ideas...

One they are great for targets when practicing with your sling or bb gun

blow them up with firecrackers

burry them and then hand a tresure map to your younger sibling to find their lost treasure

stick them in a car tail pipe remember to feign innocence when questioned by your parent

take them apart do plastic surgery with a curling iron(again innocence if a parent discovers your creative use of the curling iron)

Well i could go on but i won't be able to feign innocence if i give all my secrets away

I do three wheeling, motorcyling, rockclimbing. mountain chair racing, ( mountain bike races in wheelchairs and yes we are as mean as extreme mountain bikers) Anyways I am being told it is past bedtime and we need to go home

:P

be back tomorrow if all goes well

Arscarvi

101 things you can do to barbies or at lest afew ideas...

One they are great for targets when practicing with your sling or bb gun

blow them up with firecrackers

burry them and then hand a tresure map to your younger sibling to find their lost treasure

stick them in a car tail pipe remember to feign innocence when questioned by your parent

take them apart do plastic surgery with a curling iron(again innocence if a parent discovers your creative use of the curling iron)

Well i could go on but i won't be able to feign innocence if i give all my secrets away.

Here's a couple of my ideas for torturing barbie dolls:

1. Using the doll as a paint brush.

2. Sticking the disjointed limbs or head up your sleeping sibling's nose.

3. Using the disembodied head as a fishing lure, especially fly-fishing.

4. Playing fetch with your dog.

5. Covering the doll in honey and drop her near an ant hill.

6. Using the severed legs and torso as candles (great for birthday mudpies).

7. For culinary uses, the legs can sticks for popsicles, caramel apples, or shish kebabs; butter knives for spreading peanut butter and jelly for sandwiches, or throw them "on the barbie" and serve them with herbs and garlic (like frog legs).

You are more than welcome to use my ideas, Arrscarvi. :lol:

6. Using the s :P:P evered legs and torso as candles (great for birthday mudpies).

7. For culinary uses, the legs can sticks for popsicles, caramel apples, or shish kebabs; butter knives for spreading peanut butter and jelly for sandwiches, or throw them "on the barbie" and serve them with herbs and garlic (like frog legs).

Y

To think I was a professional chef for years and barbie popsicles never crossed my mind, taking one of the smaller dolls and half submerging it into some tasty teat to be frozenmight be a great idea fr some parties

Also sticking them up your siblings those sounds great, now we just have to convince the big people that the sibling did it willingly

java script:emoticon(':P', 'smid_7')