LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Diaper

In my opinion Dry 24/7 is the thickest disposable out there. I recently purchased some Eurobriefs because I had heard that they were thick and were the color blue but when I got them I was disappointed. They held one wetting at best and about a third of one at worst before leaking. Also had a couple tear in the plastic outer shell causing them to leak. The few I have left I am using as stuffers for my Dry 24/7

Dry 24/7's are about the best most absorbent product that you can get...period. I have worn and used both and it really depends on what you want or need atthe time. Also A/B's and D/L's will want something different in performance and other factors.

Eurobriefs are fine for general all around wear, but my issues with them is the legs are to tight. I have 25 inch thighs (lots of bike riding) and the eurobriefs are a different cut and smaller cut, so getting the bottom tapes to close for me is difficult. :blush: They also are a kind of 'low rise' which simply means the waiste band wont be sticking out of the back of your pants :P

Performance wise, they have been fine. They are blue (mediums) and they will last a few hours for me, depending on how much I drink and such. They have good capacity (lots of SAP) and are comfortable and reasonably discreet, but they aren't perfect and aren't close to dry 24/7's, and nothing really is.

I am almost out of the bag that i bought a while ago.....and just due to the sizing, I don't think I'll get more. Again, this has nothing to do with performance, they work really great...I just don't like the low fit and tight legs. Thats not anyones fault, they are a European product, so made generally for that market.

As I said though, everyone also has different needs or wants. For me, I want different products / brands for different applications, depending on where I am going and what I am doing. Since I wear in public, I don't see wearing a Dry 24/7 under my jeans in a social situation a really good idea :blush: but maybe a Bambino or wellness brief would suffice. If I am on a long trip, then something more absorbent and with higher capacity would be appropriate. Here a dry 24/7 or a Molicare super plus or Abena X (M-4) would be great. I have different brands for different applications, simply because I don't want to wear something as bulky as a dry 24/7, so I change it up now and thento kep things interesting etc.

So for those of you wanting the 1 diaper that covers all bases, a dry 24/7 might do it, but you might have to go shopping for some baggier clothes to cover it up :P

Eurobrief has a few different levels. You have to get the over nights. My avatar is a large euro over night. Med are blue and the xl are yellow.

I would actually like to see what the Eurobrief its self looks like, rather than a crotch shot of some guy wearing a wet diaper. Sorry about my preference, sire, but it just makes it a little easier for me to get an idea of what to expect when I write the check.