LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I absolutely love this story. The dream sequences are awesome. The way Nathaniel feels so vulnerable around Anya and her sweet maternal actions toward him are great. Bravo Sir!

I'm finally getting to read this. malus, this is another great story. You write so well; the formatting is not a big deal. The story is. I'm looking forward to more as you're able to write.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A few tears streaked from Nathaniel’s eyes as he gazed up at Anya’s heart shaped face, the care expressed by her green eyes keeping him from completely dissolving into a puddle of sobs at that moment. Despite the drugs he’d been administered, he was in a lot of pain – and his pain mingled and merged with the emotional weariness of the recent weeks, the trauma of his apparent seizure, and the humiliation of being laid out in a hospital bed, about to have his diaper changed by a woman who was nearly a total stranger to him. But he’d seen her in his dreams, or someone like her – a weird and confusing fact that somehow made his present situation nearly tolerable.

This story is absolutely wonderful. It's not often a tale can put you in the protagonist's shoes so fully. The reader feels confused, yet compelled to continue due to the desire to get an answer the same as Nathaniel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...