LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Identification From Abdreams

Charlie,

Can you tell me more details about those Libero diapers? In what countries are they sold? Are they adult diapers or larger than normal diapers for children?

Liberos are children's diapers, the XL size 7 of which is supposedly larger than the Pampers Cruisers size 7. Here's a link. They're sold in Europe only, I think? Maybe only in the U.K., even, but I think I've seen them on a German site. There are a few sites you can order them from that ship to America, but I assume the cost is higher. (Amazon.co.uk offers them, and I think they ship to the U.S.)

• Like 1

Hi Angela,

There is a vendor in Ebay who imports various diapers from Europe including the much revered tena flex maxi. He also has some of the liberos as well. I have them in my shopping cart, I just have to pay for them :blush:

the guys ebay S/N is jerrimyrissari or something like that, and he's up in central Calif, so thats not to far away.

The down side is he charges a lot for shipping.....soo thats the trade off. But it's better then buying a lot of something you don't like. He sells samlpes of the Eurepean stuff, usually 2 at a time, which is cool.

I have to order a bunch of stuff, just saving up my nickles and dimes ;)

jerrimyrissari is great. As someone who is more interested in trying a wide variety of unusual brands it's really fantastic to be able to buy samples of such hard to find brands. Well hard to find at least for us in the US. Also the shipping method he uses, I want to say first class mail?, even with me in Florida usually only takes 3 days max. So the shipping isn't super cheap, but it is pretty fast.

duck you mean the tena slip maxi right?

Oh....yeah, that one :blush:

Sorry, I just woke up a bit ago and am still a bit foggy. I shouldn't be replying to anything until my 2nd cup of coffee :blush:

Heavenly Creature, thank you for the information.

Quite welcome. :) A little more info I found, it looks like they're put out by SCA/Tena, and they're a lot like a smaller, baby-ish version of one of the Tena Slips.

What sites? I have only found one and it's very shady as most don't receive anything

I'm sorry, I was sure I'd found more than one, but it doesn't look like I saved links to more than one if I did... maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, there's this (which may be the one you found): http://www.saveexpress.de/save/index.php?lang=ENG&search=libero

I've never ordered anything from them, I don't know how reputable they are.

I guess there's also amazon.co.uk, like I said earlier in the post: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Libero-XLarge-comfort-fit-Nappies/dp/B0089LU9US/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1340818437&sr=8-7 but I don't actually know whether they'll ship Liberos to the U.S. Apparently SCA/Tena has forbidden selling Liberos in the U.S. to its distributors or something.