LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loving Another Ab/Dl

Here's a fun question.

Let's say that you meet the love of your life, who is also an AB/DL. Would that love be substantiated by the fact that they're an AB/DL or would you love them even if they one day decided to no longer observe the AB/DL lifestyle?

true love is more than just a single fetish/interest. if they were really the 'love of your life' than suddenly not wanting to engage in ab/dl play would not be a deciding factor.

if the fact they grew tired of diapers or a role play scenario was enough for you to leave them, they it is not true love.

• Like 2

true love is more than just a single fetish/interest. if they were really the 'love of your life' than suddenly not wanting to engage in ab/dl play would not be a deciding factor.

Good response!

I asked the question because I see a lot of threads and discussions (here and elsewhere), from time to time, about people who look for a partner or significant other based on that interest.

For me personally, that would be kinda boring. I think I'd prefer to have an SO with a different also somewhat odd kink and both could have fun helping the other indulge in that fetish whatever it is. There's a lot of enjoyment to be had in another's enjoyment. It's the gift giving effect. It's so often better to be given a gift than to receive one. I know it's not exactly the question you asked but your question got me thinking about the logistics of it rather than the more philosophical aspects, eg. "what is love?".

I am extremely lucky because my husband loves me regardless. I am the DL not him but he indulges me all the time, hence I am lucky enough to wear 24/7 :)

I found my boyfriend through diapermates.com... i had a profile and he responded to it.

We have been together for 6 years now, lived together for 5 1/2. AB for us is sexua, and sexual compatibility is very important to an intimate relationship. I didn't just jump into a relationship with the first person who emailed me. I was very specific in what i was looking for in many ways.

We still love to engage in ab play, but we have so many other things we love to do as a couple that doesn't involve ab stuff at all. There are times when he isn't in the mood to engage in ab play, or i'm not in the mood to engage in it.. Right now we have not done it in over a month. I have no desire to up and leave him simply because he's not in the mood to engage in it for a while. Our relationship is not based on a sexual fetish scenario...

As i said earlier, this would not be love, this would just be a sexual relationship.

I asked the question because I see a lot of threads and discussions (here and elsewhere), from time to time, about people who look for a partner or significant other based on that interest.

Mutual likes are often a good way to meet people you may be compatible with, but in no way is it a sole reason to stay with them. (If only hollywood would learn that...sigh)

My husband loves me either way. He loves me in diapers and in underwear and will still love me if I didn't engage in it anymore. I have lost interest in diapers and the baby stuff for a while and then it came back.

I wouldn't leave my husband if he decided he didn't want to baby me anymore nor change my diapers. I have gone through periods where he couldn't change me and that still happens because of the health condition he is in. He can't always baby me either like feed me due to his back. But if he decided he didn't want me wearing anymore, then we would have a problem. But I know he would never take them away from me. Even with kids.