LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do I Like Being A Ab?

Hope I have put this in the right place.

Just joined the site today and wanted to share what I like and if I'm mad for liking it.

I'm 36 and for a few years now I have wanted to be and play the role of a toddler say from age 6 upwards but I'm not sure why.

I've always put it down to being in care when I was younger and not having the family setting around me so as I say now I want to get back those missing years as a toddler and be that but am I mad?

I think I like having someone out there that can care about me and keep a eye on me.

Ive never found that person(male or female) to be what I want to be and no doubt I never will but I can't keep it inside me anymore I need to talk about it to people.

I for some reason like wearing clothes that are made from soft pvc like I have got some body warmers that are are made of that but again is that just plain strange?

Yes you have. Welcome to the club. What you will you find is that we are all a little strange, but learn to accept ourselves for what we are. We like diapers, and want to wear them. If makes us feel good, but at the same time we feel guilty about. Eventually we decide it isn't a big deal, and get some perspective in our life.

So in other words, yes, it is strange, but don't worry it is completely normal.

I can't say it's any more strange than wanting to wear a diaper even if you don't truly need them. We are who we are, and we like what we like. If it doesn't hurt anyone else then you should have no shame in being your self. Once you've come to terms with that you'll likely find your self esteem is high enough not to care what others think about you. Be happy wearing pvc, I personally like the bibs and diaper covers myself. They feel nice don't they.